I was in need of an emergency overnight in the Herkimer area and was happy to get a room here as it was the closest and the nicest in the area. The rooms were very simple, wifi and cable tv made it nicer. Apparently they had remodeled recently but my bathroom had pockmarked walls and looked a little worn already. People talking outside the room sounded like they were in the room, but otherwise the room was quiet. The breakfast was average with cereal, yogurt, bread, and what I appreciated most, hard boiled eggs. All in all a nice, simple place, but definitely not a level I normally stay at. It may be priced a tad more than its location and overall quality deserve, but definitely a good place to stay in a pinch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites is our new partner effective November 2104. The same ownership and staff will continue to offer the finest accommodations in the Mohawk Valley area of Upstate New York. Featuring free continental breakfast & our onsite 24 hour Denny's Restaurant, in-ground heated pool, fitness room, all smoke free rooms, handicap-accessible rooms available, remote-controlled Flat screen TVs with HBO, direct line phones with voicemail, free wireless high-speed internet, and coin-op laundry. We consistently provide "clean, comfortable, accommodations" to travelers in the friendly and historic Mohawk Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Herkimer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herkimer Hotel Herkimer
- Herkimer Motel And Suites
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Herkimer New York