“Pleasantly Suprised”

Cuisines: Italian
Nassau, New York
“Pleasantly Suprised”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

On Monday 10 - 01 - 2012 my wife and I decided to try out Marinara Italian restaurant in Hewlett, Long Island. We regularly order just pizza from this place and so far it's been pretty good.
I was in the mood for calamari fra diavolo. I don't like to order this dish in a casual Italian restaurant or pizza place because you normally get overcooked pasta, bitter sauce and calamari that has the same texture as rubber bands. I took a chance and I was shocked that
the pasta was cooked perfectly, the sauce was delicious, and the calamari was tender and very tasty. My wife's dish was also very good. We plan to return soon- keep up the good work.

• Visited October 2012

Woodmere, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Casual Italian”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Best pizza around, as well as the usual Italian specialties...only pizza place around serving beer and wine.

Valley Stream
“Local favorite”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Fun family style italian resturaunt. Some friends turned me on to this place and I am in debt to them forever