“Love Love Love Love Bibimbap Grill”
Review of Koreana

Koreana
Ranked #45 of 169 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Korean
Northport, New York
“Love Love Love Love Bibimbap Grill”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

After years of the pain of going into Manhattan just to get Korean food it has finally come to me. I am so happy to have a place like this so close to home and be able to share it with more of my friends and family. I truly cannot express how great the food, service and everything there is about this place. I have been trying to have a little of everything they offer on the menu and the waiters will help me order and explain(since I am not Korean) certain dishes and ingredients with me. Every meal comes with a full compliment of Ban chan and that is what I so love about Korean. If you have not tried Korean food go there now and get yourself banchaned!!! Some of the nicest folks on the planet and they love to have a good time(see. Soju/PSY) I'll be back!

PS. Great Asian mart and bakery next door.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Garrett N

Clinton, Kentucky
“Great Korean Food”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The Koreana restaurant is located in a little strip type mall area, and next door to an Asian food store. The restaurant is not large, but it is very nicely furnished and well appointed. The menu is fairly extensive, and covers many of the standard Korean dishes, as well as some that are unique to Koreana. The food at Koreana is amazing. I had the Bon Chon Chicken today, and it was absolutely delicious. I enjoyed a pleasant mixture of spicy and garlic flavored Bon Chon Chicken. I also ordered the fried dumplings with Kim chi. The Kim chi was some of the best I've ever had! I've also had the short ribs and enjoyed them. The staff is very customer oriented, which makes the customer feel welcomed and taken care of. Whether you have a taste for Korean food, or just want some great fried chicken, Koreana is the place you want to be.

• Visited October 2013
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“Wonderful beef short rib stew and chicken.”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have been to this wonderful restaurant several times but decided to try something different. We ordered the beef short rib stew and were suprised at how tasty it was. Better than the soup we had in Korea the month before. Dont forget to taste the bonchon chicken and the dumplings.

• Visited March 2013