“Great food!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in High Falls
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New Paltz, New York
“Great food!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Our favorite place for breakfast - the food is always really good & fresh, and the atmosphere is nice! The only drawback is the occasionally slow service. We like to linger over a meal sometimes, but never over breakfast. Worth a visit!

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Live Music and Great Service!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our food was okay, but the music and service made up for it! We went on Acoustic Thursday night while on a vacation. The music was really special and we loved the atmosphere. Our waitress joined the band to sing a tune!

My wife had to send her fish back because it wasn't cooked through. But the waitress handled it well and brought her a newly cooked piece of fish.

Go for the music and maybe a beer. Skip the food OR maybe the cook was on the verge of quitting and didn't care about food quality.

• Visited March 2014
Virginia
“Oddball place for good food”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I was introduced to this place by my uncle, a native born nearby, and his family. We sat in the room towards the road that seems like it might formerly have been a porch. I liked the airiness and light. The rest of the place seemed a little dark. I've since gone back by myself, also in that bright room, and again had an absolutely delicious meal with wonderful friendly service. I absolutely love all the funky decor, to the point of taking some pictures just like a stupid tourist. (So shoot me.) Next time I'm up that way, I'll stop in again.

• Visited May 2013
Stone Ridge, New York
“Food, Service and Atmosphere is Good”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The food was better than I imagined it would be. Friendly staff and Good Service. They have good live music on weekends as well. Recommended. I have been here several times and the quality of the food, service and music is consistent.

• Visited November 2013
new york
“Good Food”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The food is very good. Also customer service. I went there 3 weeks ago and asked when they would have Sauerbraten. I was asked to leave my e-mail address and they would let me know. Sure enough 2 weeks later I received a e-mail for Sauerbraten.

This Sauerbraten is on of the best I have had. $15.00 for a large meal. Had all I could do to finish.

This is a open bar and tables. They do have music which at times is loud. Music starts at 8:30 PM.

• Visited October 2013