“Great stay”

Super 8 Highland NY
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Highland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mantua, Ohio
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We were in the area as tourists and we wanted to see the FDR's estate and the Vanderbilt Mansion. The location was very convenient and I felt the price was the fairest price in this area. I was very pleased with this hotel and the front desk staff that served us both at check-in and check-out were very pleasant and actually both of them seemed enthusiastic. Also, when I called the hotel to book my reservation, the person I spoke to was very friendly and professional. The room was exceptionally clean, the room was in excellent condition, the walls looked freshly painted and the lighting was excellent. I loved the fact that the heater & a/c unit had digital controls and had a setting to allow the fan only to run when the unit was running (Not a constantly running fan). The breakfast was very basic, but I appreciated it nevertheless. Only 1 slight negative is that the mattresses seemed a little "Springy", but I slept soundly regardless. Even the parking lot was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Jennifer M, General Manager at Super 8 Highland NY, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review on our property! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff here tries to go above and beyond to help out guests or fix any problems they are having, even if it's just a pair of scissors needed. I hope you enjoyed your stay enough to stay with us again. Please feel free to call me directly at (845) 691 6888.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
Days Inn Poughkeepsie
Courtyard Poughkeepsie
Courtyard Poughkeepsie
#2 of 13 in Poughkeepsie
Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls

Been to Super 8 Highland NY? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Highland NY

Property: Super 8 Highland NY
Address: 3423 US Highway 9w, Highland, NY 12528-1902
Region: United States > New York > Highland
Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Highland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Highland NY 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Highland NY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Highland Hotel Highland