“Very close by and extensive menu”

Schade's Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 9 July 2014

After visiting the West Point Museum we were pretty hungry and noticed that there were a few restaurants across the street. We just happened into this one. The menu was very extensive and plenty of choices for us and the kids. I was not expecting much as we were in a tourist area. Service was a little slow, but not bad. When the food came, only 3 meals came out. It was about 5 minutes before the 4th one came. (??) The food itself was well prepared and quite tasty.

A little pricey as lunch for two kids and two adults with tip came to almost $60.00.

Over all, I would go back again because of the extensive menu and location location location!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The place seems clean with a ho-hum type of atmosphere. I ordered gnocchi and it was completely bland without any taste. I received a large portion; however, it was not enjoyable.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Not a place to go for decent food! I equate this place with a hospital diner. Same food but with a bigger maker up. I've lived in town for 20 plus years. Same owner , same lousy food.
Last time I got Pizza there I was made to wait 15 mins inside before I was given my pizza. Mind you I waited 15 mins before I left the house. When I got it home it was stone cold!!! I live 3 blocks from this place !!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We visited with my family and parents (8 total people). We asked to be split into two tables, but were still charged a huge add on for being a 'large' party. Two checks, two tables but because we 'came in together' they can charge us for being a large party. It was just a bad choice customer service wise. They stay open for the same reason the Park does, they have no real competition! They food and service is okay. The prices are a tad high for what they offer.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a one night stay and decided to give this place a try. After an extremely long wait, we received our meals. My girlfriends meal didn't even resemble what was described on the menu and was very sloppily prepared, the baked potato was half raw and the broccoli was old and reheated. My meal was just ok. Overall we were very dissatisfied, don't waste your time, effort or money here.

1  Thank CSDTraveler