“Consumer Beware - Monsanto's ingredients used!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Valhalla, New York
“Consumer Beware - Monsanto's ingredients used!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I stopped going here 16 months ago. My wife got sick after eating pizza here. We ordered, just recently, a pie. Very simple, cheese and onion. Since when is a cheese and onion pizza dripping with reddish looking grease!! When the pizzeria uses modified cheese. Meaning what you're getting isn't cheese but whipped oil!! I folded the pizza, the way a New Yorker would, and the grease poured as if I had pepperoni on it! For $ 18.00 I would expect something better. Personally I had bathroom issues the next morning!! Sorry Tony but never again will I step foot in this place!! That was by far the worse pizza I have ever eaten !!

Visited March 2014

Harrison, Tennessee
“Like being in Italy, but with better food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Tony's Pizzaeria looks like a simple operation from the outside BUT it is what is inside that counts. Their thin crust pizza, regardless of the toppings you may choose from a long list, is the VERY BEST THIN CRUST pizza I have ever had. They also serve many fine Italian dishes. Their best KEPT SECRET is their special "garlic knots" as a pre dinner treat. Small knots of pizza dough just out of the oven doused with garlic and other spices will simply make you weak in the kness it is so delicious. It is not on the menu but if you ask for it you will be incredibly treated to a taste that is unique.
The atmosphere is homey and tables are small, the service is excellent and prices are quite reasonable.

• Visited October 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Average but Does the Job”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

We read Yelp reviews and chose this place based on that. There is a guy making pizza by the front door when you enter and it is a nice, friendly guy that starts your visit perfectly. The decor of the place takes you back in time and I guess this place has been around for a while. But the pizza itself was just okay. Not bad, but not phenomenal.

• Visited December 2013
Brecksville, Ohio
“Homemade goodness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were visiting West Point and looking for a place to eat. We came across Tony's and thought we would give it a chance when we saw a cadet coming out. It is in an older building so watch your step entering. Once inside the dining area it is like being at an older Italian relatives home. It is cozy. We had chicken soup which was homemade and absolutely delicious and when I say homemade I mean right from boiling the chicken...mmm. Then we had a salad and pizza which were very good as well. Everyone was friendly and I would go there again.

• Visited October 2013