“This is not the old Tony's Pizza”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been visiting West Point and eating at Tony's for over 40 years. It is certainly not the same under new ownership. Had to wait over an hour for food, service was horrible, excuses and when we got the calzones, you would not serve it to your pets. Very disappointed and NEVER going back.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

A friendly atmosphere greets you on entry. A busy chef and I assume owner is very friendly and makes a stranger feel welcome, as does his counter staff. The pizza was awesome!
If I ever have to come back to this area, I will certainly hit this place up!

1  Thank VATravel36
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stopped going here 16 months ago. My wife got sick after eating pizza here. We ordered, just recently, a pie. Very simple, cheese and onion. Since when is a cheese and onion pizza dripping with reddish looking grease!! When the pizzeria uses modified cheese. Meaning what you're getting isn't cheese but whipped oil!! I folded the pizza, the way a New Yorker would, and the grease poured as if I had pepperoni on it! For $ 18.00 I would expect something better. Personally I had bathroom issues the next morning!! Sorry Tony but never again will I step foot in this place!! That was by far the worse pizza I have ever eaten !!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Tony's Pizzaeria looks like a simple operation from the outside BUT it is what is inside that counts. Their thin crust pizza, regardless of the toppings you may choose from a long list, is the VERY BEST THIN CRUST pizza I have ever had. They also serve many fine Italian dishes. Their best KEPT SECRET is their special "garlic knots" as a pre dinner treat. Small knots of pizza dough just out of the oven doused with garlic and other spices will simply make you weak in the kness it is so delicious. It is not on the menu but if you ask for it you will be incredibly treated to a taste that is unique.
The atmosphere is homey and tables are small, the service is excellent and prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We read Yelp reviews and chose this place based on that. There is a guy making pizza by the front door when you enter and it is a nice, friendly guy that starts your visit perfectly. The decor of the place takes you back in time and I guess this place has been around for a while. But the pizza itself was just okay. Not bad, but not phenomenal.