Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

Best massage ever

Reviewed 18 August 2013
CatskillsWriter
Monticello, NY

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Both my wife and I have used this facility many times In the spa we had wonderful massages, and for her facials and foot massages. She has also had chiropractic services. Most of this with gift certificates I purchased for Christmas. Friendly and competent people, highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

I had a massage there a couple of years ago. It was my worse massage ever! The woman was quite rough and I was very sore after the experience. I was getting a massage for my daughter's wedding and was not a good way to start the weekend. Massages are supposed to feel good and be relaxing. This was the complete opposite. I did not like the place at all and will never return there.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I visited here with a friend while on a shop and spa weekend and we selected this place based on it's location as well as good reviews and a special first time customer deal. We didn't really have any expectations (getting away from our kids and hubbies was pleasurable enough) but I was so pleasantly surprised with everything about Wellness Springs. Take it from someone who's had spa services anywhere from cheapo groupon deals to private huts overlooking the Pacific, Wellness Springs has got their act together. The location is a converted Victorian home with a yoga studio out back and everything is so quaint and charming it's hard not to immediately like this place. The massages are done on heated tables and as my very pregnant friend noted, this was her first prenatal massage that was actually done on a proper table (with the belly cut-out and not propped on her side with pillows). My masseuse was spectacular - gentle but firm and I wasn't left feeling like I'd been battered and bruised. I'll even note that the massage lotion was rich and creamy and I wasn't a greasy mess afterwards. We also enjoyed facials and again, great products and friendly aesthetician. Extractions were so gentle and my face never looked better! If I didn't live so far away, I'd take advantage of their massage membership...If you are in the neighborhood or even if you aren't you have to try this place out!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I found this spa through a google search while looking for a place midway between my home in the Catskills and my sister-in-law's in New Jersey. We booked by phone and then discussed exactly what we wanted when we got there, and they were very accommodating to our individual needs. My sister-in-law had a one-hour Swedish massage and said it was super relaxing. I had a deep tissue with Tracy and it was fantastic, just the right amount of pressure to work out all the knots without leaving me sore for days. The foot massage and warm towels on the feet at the end were the crowning touch--nirvana! The room was clean and inviting and just the right temperature, and the soft background piano music/nature sounds were perfect. Everyone was friendly and we felt pampered and appreciated. Highly recommended.