“One of the best Hotels I've ever stayed at!”
Review of Rainbow Cove Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Himrod
Rainbow Cove Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Himrod
Reviewed 7 May 2008

I have been going to this hotel for years.I average going 3-4 times a year. yes it is difficult to get reservations here,but only because everyone wants to be there. I strongly suggest going from monday -friday if you are having trouble getting a reservation.
The owners Jeff and Helen are amazing people and will do anything for you to ensure you have a great stay.
The rooms are comparable to a cottage,and are very clean. I have NEVER had a problem with cleanliness at this hotel.
They have a beautiful pool,wich my family makes plenty use of.
There is an game room,with video games for the kids,an Recreation hall with ping pong and pool tables,and shuffle board,wich hard to believe I am addicted too[I'm only 32,and some of my best times staying here has been playing shuffle board, I THOUGHT that this was only a game that my grandparents would enjoy.]
The food here is amazing too,with a different special every nite,even the kids love the food!
I honestly can not say enough good things about this place,when we leave to go home we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sweeny75

Reviewed 17 August 2007

The Rainbow Cove Motel is a place that we've stayed at for years. It's a beautiful location directly on Seneca Lake that is easily accessible off Route 14. It is family owned & operated - has that personal touch. They also have a restaurant, pool, and dock/deck directly on the water. The rooms are nothing fancy or pretentious-simply clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank fyrfightr17
Reviewed 30 July 2007

We stumbled upon this hotel and were very pleasantly surprised. It has everything you need, views, dock, boat, clean rooms,bon fire,restaurant,and very nice people! Conveniently located right down the street from Four Chiminey Winery..Also an excellent find...

Stayed: July 2007
3  Thank JB827
A TripAdvisor Member
Western, PA
Reviewed 17 June 2004

This is one of the quaintest places we've found to stay in our decade of annual trips to Seneca Lake! It's about a fifteen minute drive north of Watkins Glen in a town called Homrod. We stumbled upon it by accident one trip while visiting Four Chimneys Winery. It is the same price as most other hotels in the area, but is hard to get reservations. It took us eight months in advance to schedule a weekend trip in June. Worth it though! What is best is that you don't have to leave the premises. They have a family restaurant that serves three square meals a day - and you can bring your favorite bottle of wine to dinner! They are right on the lake, you can even arrive by boat. They have a pool and rec room - which is great for our seven year old!

25  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Himrod
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites
Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
#1 of 9 in Watkins Glen

Been to Rainbow Cove Motel? Share your experiences!