“Birthday meal”

Akwesasne Mohawk Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort is owned by the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe of Akwesasne, NY. The Casino Resort property includes 130,000 square feet of gaming with more than 1,800 of the newest slot and video poker titles, a large selection of table games which includes a High Limit Salon, and the 540 seat Mohawk Bingo Palace. AMCR offers a variety of entertainment with Live DJ's in Cascades Lounge and Sticks Sports Bar & Grill features 16 high definition TVs and 12 specialty craft beers on tap. There are four dining restaurants which include the contemporary Native Harvest Buffet, the award-winning Maple Room Steakhouse, and Rapids Food Court. In addition, AMCR offers a 150-room hotel which features convention and meeting space, the relaxing Sweetgrass Spa, and an indoor pool. AMCR is the premier resort destination in New York's North Country.
Cornwall, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Birthday meal”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

My daughter and myself ask when we could use it winners club told us use it anytime we went Friday night and told could only be used Monday to Thursday we were not very pleased

Visited November 2013
7 Thank Bruce W

toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“worst ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

First off we were told by phone ( by richard) there was NO DIFFERENCE between a junior suite and an executive suite Nonsense.

Next, at the desk, a "manager" named jerry ,when I asked if I could check out one hour later, informed me there would be a $30.00 per hour charge. I have traveled the world and NEVER,EVER was NOT granted for a reasonable late checkout. He said to argue with him would be futile

This after I had blown over $1000.00 in play.

They are elitist , very pompous and will grind you down for each and every penny.

The slot play, in particular the video poker machines, .25 per play are tight beyond belief.

To play hundreds of dollars and NEVER,EVER get a four of a kind, is just plain thievery.

james. Mississauga Ontario

Visited November 2013
10 Thank squeaks1
Rochester, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We signed up for their cards and got $10 in free play. It was a big misleading since you couldn't really activate the free play unless you also put some cash in the machine as well. Other than that it was fun. We didn't win anything.

3 Thank ladyhawkarmymom
St.Law.County,NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“reviews”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Most of these reviews are bs. I think they must be made up by staff cause this place is a rip-off.
If you are planning on playing for a few hours you had better bring lots of money. Machines don't pay out,for anyone if ya just look around. Seems that anytime they do a remodeling is the time the machines quit paying,like ok we got it built ,now we need to get the people to pay for it. Maybe when NYS opens thier casino's the light will click and people can actually start to have fun like we used to 10yrs ago. I can't see people from Canada wasting time to get accross the border just to hand the casino money with nothing in return,not enjoyable at all and when ya leave all you can thinkis I hope I don't come back.

6 Thank Agnes W
Port Henry, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Winner Winner chicken dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Slots where great last night, saw at least 5-6 people hit the jackpots on machines. I also did pretty well

3 Thank Matthew B