1,114 results
All reviews long island sonoma grill breakfast buffet matt hurricane
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Terrible hotel. Room was filthy,towels were dirty, rugs and furniture were also stained and filthy. Worst of all there was a roach the last day. I felt it was a hotel of one night stands. This happened in 2014.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank janetmoconnor
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Rm 203 Bathrm had mold n mildew, ceiling in bath needs repair there is a water leak.... plus carpet is stained. My son's bed creaked whenever he moved around and you can hear your neighbors next door.... I forgot I booked here last year our bed was lumpy and very soft we had to be moved 2x. We got comped for breakfast on that visit. Be careful the water in is very hot.... This hotel is not up to standards with the affiliation of Ramada Plaza!! You get what you pay for I booked in April.... However the hotel is 13 min from Mac Arthur Airport..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Roving777983
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I am looking for a different hotel in the area for my bi-monthly trips. And I will not be recommending the my company ise this hotel for visiting customers. I realize that this is an older hotel, but I think more can be done to spruce it up a bit

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank markm6414
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Older stock for sure. Few amenities. No refrig. or microwave in the room. As with most places the coffee provide in room was not worth the hot water. My main complaint is that only the Buffet is really marketed for the restaurant when I was making my reservation. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the connected Sonoma Grill had an a la carte menu! Four adults had a decent breakfast for a total of $15 including the tip as opposed to the $49 or $50 buffet price!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank U5521ESjohnm
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Mildew in carpets, stains on walls, bedbugs. etc.
This property should be condemned until it gets a complete overhaul.
The smell in the hallway (from the mildew) was palpable. The walls have stains from dead bugs blood, etc. The rooms have bedbugs.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business