“Koko Curry”

Koko Curry
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Fajara
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Courtenay, Canada
“Koko Curry”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Went back yo Koko Curry this year and it is still No 1 in my estimation,the only downfall was on 1 night they catered to a private Birthday Party so it was closed to the public.I also found out that it is the only one that i know off that delivers,I was staying at MRC with my son and his family when unknown to me,my son had ordered a surprise for us and there was the delivery man.It just gets better.I have tried all the Indian Restaurants,this is it,Please Franchise to Canada cheers

• Visited February 2013

london
“Average Food - good value”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My first visit to Koko, although 10 + times in Gambia. The food was OK, personally prefer The Clay Oven. Enjoyed the Mojitos which were excellent.

• Visited May 2012
london,Kent
“Peaceful and nice food”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Went here as our experience of other indian restaurants in Gambia has been poor. As it's situated away from the strip it is lovely and peaceful but definitely worth going out of your way to visit. We arrived just in time for happy hour so got a good deal on cocktails - couldn't fault them. Our food took a bit of time to arrive but all was lovely and fresh. We were given some snacks (not poppadoms) with chutneys etc while we waited. The garlic naan we had was probably the best ever. Staff attentive and restaurant decor very plush for Gambia standards. Would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2012
Diani Beach, Kenya
“Best Indian Food in the Gambia”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The decor, ambience, food is exceptional! Also the prices are cheaper than other Indian restaurants in the area!

Visited February 2012
Lyon, France
“Fantastic food and cocktails!”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I was in Koko Curry with my friends because we have heard about this restaurant and it was really really great!!! We were very surprised about services, food and also drinks. Great atmosphere, music and tasty food. Everyone were nice and friendly and we had great night with my friends. This is really great restaurant for night fun with friends. Amazing ambiance and friendly prices. Certainly, I visit this restaurant again.

• Visited February 2012