“Great”

Lams Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 6 things to do in Kotu
More attraction details
Owner description: I make the Gambian holiday more comfortable for the tourists. I come to the airport pick them and drive them direct to the hotel. They can contact me on phone or true e-mail before they arrive or visit my office in Kotu Kraft market and planing their own trip together with me. It can be on the countryside or in town The costumers wish will make the trip.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We booked Lams for 5 tours last time we were in gambia and as always we had a great time, and we felt completely safe, we traveled with our Young son ón 4 year, so safety is an High issue for us.. And with Lams we Could lean back and enjoy our holiday... We have Also traveled without our son, and Lams know all the Good places to have a fun time when youre youre without children and want to go out... My dad is from Gambia and if you want to see the real and not just tourist gambia , go to Lams Tours down with Bungalow Beach... He can shiw you both sides...
So I give Lams 5 Stars for the Way he is as a person and 5 Stars for his fantastic trips... And if I Could rate him higher I would ;)

Yours Sincerly , Cita (Denmark)DK.

6 Thank CitaBrill

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“1 day trip, 1 trip to Banjul”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We were really happy to meet a guy like Lams. He was a good connection for our relation to Gambia. We felt that he tailored our trip very well after our fields of interest.

Something I really enjoy in a guide is when the mood is relaxed and you can ask and chat just about anything. We had such a good time with Lams, I would recommend anyone to discover Gambia with him!

/Swedish couple

Visited January 2013
4 Thank flipswe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best guide in Gambia!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Me and family went to Gambia for two weeks last year. Thanks to Lams it was a wonderful trip. He took us to Fathala in Senegal to see lots of animals, we went to Sos childvillage, we went to the monkeypark etc. Lams has excellent service and speaks good english. He makes the tourists feel safe and knows how to take good care of everyone. We will see him in february this year again and we really recommend everyone who wants to explore Gambia to use Lams service. I promise you won't get disappointed.

4 Thank Kicki84
wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Excellent tour guide”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Used Lams tours for airport pickup and two day trips . Very professional, knowledgeable,reliable and good value for money does a good variety of trips will tailor make them to your needs, if you choose to use him you will not be disappointed.

Visited January 2013