“on the beach”

Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Kotu
Bolton, United Kingdom
“on the beach”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We went to the Wednesday evening BBQ at John raymonds.The food was excellent and plenty of it, you could go back as often as you wanted.They had a fire on the beach and African drummers and dancing.I would of rated this higher, but when I paid for my bar bill one of the lads came over and took my change from me saying he was hungry. I would of given him the money had he asked but he just took it..I told I never return to John Raymonds..It was a shame that this spoilt an excellent evening.

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average beach bar”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Went here a few times in my stay in The Gambia I wasn't impressed with the food at all. The weekly BBQ was good tho but lack of good tasting food.

1 Thank LesRoach12
Banjul, Gambia
“great find on the beach”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The staff are very friendly, especially Henry who did all he could to make us feel at home. Glad we find this whilst strolling on the beach one day and will definitely be calling in again soon. The food was of a good standard and we felt very relaxed on the beach.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Fanta H
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best place on kotu beach”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

just got back from two weeks in gambia , stayed at palm beach hotel and spent most if not all our time at Johm Raymonnds, where everyone there made us feel so welcome and gave us a fantastic holiday thanks t, thanks to every one of you .
see you all again next year
ste nd jo

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Joste2014
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“great beach bar”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

we went to this beach shack on a few occasions and were treated lovely, we met a guy working there called Henry, nothing was too much trouble, my daughter wanted a pizza one lunchtime but they didn't have any as they were preparing for there weekly bbq so henry went to another restaurant and got her one. lovely bbq too about 10 dishes to try for 250d.

• Visited January 2014