This is an excellent camp with efficient friendly management & helpful staff. The food was plentiful & of good quality. The safari vehicles were comfortable & good for viewing game. Our guide Malama was knowledgeable & our spotter Jonathan helped us to see some interesting animals especially on the night drives. Our stay in the tree house was a fascinating experience & the care we received especially from Japhat was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed atmosphere, great game viewing, great guides, delicious food and stunning location all at sensible prices. Come to the Safari Camp that doesn't take itself too seriously but seriously takes care of you. Enjoy the Luangwa Valley at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Flatdogs Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flatdogs Camp Hotel South Luangwa National Park
- Flatdogs Camp Zambia/South Luangwa National Park