Staying at the Royal Zambezi Lodge was everything you could hope for on an african holiday. The accommodation was excellent and it looked over the Zambezi river which often saw elephants wading in the water. Plenty of activities available to witness the animals in their natural environment - saw lots of lions, impala, crocodiles, buffalo, baboons, hippopotamus. The staff were exceptional and always helpful. The food was excellent and enjoyed watching the wild life from the decking as the sun went down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Zambezi Lodge, a spacious but intimate privately owned lodge, situated in Zambia on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River just minutes from the Lower Zambezi National Park and directly opposite Zimbabwe's famous Mana Pools World Heritage Site. Royal offers the ultimate in luxury and cuisine while enjoying and participating closely in the sights and sounds of the African wilderness. Royal provides the perfect romantic setting for honeymoon couples, while its customised family suite works perfectly for family holidays. There is lots of space for all to enjoy their unique stay. The central building and individual private suites are designed to let nature play a leading role in ensuring the relaxed pace and magical experiences are enjoyed by guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Royal Zambezi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zambezi Hotel Lusaka
- Royal Zambezi Lodge Zambia/Lower Zambezi National Park