All reviews antique shop for sale boutique hotel master suite granola historic centro breakfast was excellent personal attention perfect location bed and breakfast highly recommend this place modern amenities wonderful stay high ceilings beautiful property san miguel walking distance
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Incredible! the most amazing hotel I know in down-town Queretaro, friendly owners, you feel at home but, at the same time, lots of privacy and enjoying the luxury and comfort of being in an exclusive hotel... it is also great the feel of being always surrounded by antiques, art, beauty, etc. not to mention the delicious breakfast served in any of the incredible patios.
You will have the opportunity to purchase some of the lovely items they display for sale and trust me, the experience of becoming part of the hotel and the possibility of taking home a part of it is just great (I am just looking at a chinese confucio-like figurine i got in the hotel's boutique)
all the best and thanks for your hospitality and kindness

Sergio Pérez-Ruiz Estrada

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Our stay was very pleasant, the room was beautifully decorated, the ambiance was just perfect for a weekend get away. The old Hacienda house full of antiques and rescued items for sale made us feel we were visiting relatives, and the people working there contributed to that feeling too.
We had wonderfully healthy breakfast at one of the patio in a sunny morning served with a smile. What else can you ask in a vacation? I would highly recommend La Casa del Atrio for a special stay. We took several pictures around the La Casa and Armando, one of the owners, still owns a picture with him .... I guess we will have to go back. I am all for that!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2011

What a surprise...a hidden gem. We were made to feel so comfortable, just as if we were visiting long lost family. A delightful breakfast of fresh fruit and juices, coffee, bread, plus a menu of cooked selections was served on the patio at our convenience. The last day I was there, I enjoyed muesli, yogurt, and huevos rancheros. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, and all the linens were fresh. The internet was solid, there was a modern flat screen TV I never turned on, individual A/C in each room, and a tiled bathroom with plenty of towels and a walk-in shower with a vertical shower head and fancy soap - such luxury. A relaxing shower before bed and a good night's sleep - I can't ask for more. Antonio speaks fluent English (he spent some years in New York), and he went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable at La Casa del Atrio, as well as in Queretaro in general. This establishment is situated right in the centro, restaurants, outdoor plazas, churches, and near life in every direction. It is safe and wonderful. I look forward to my return visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We were fortunate to have found Casa del Atrio when planning our trip to Queretaro. Antonio was a very gracious host and Rosa cooked the most delicious breakfasts. Our room was serenely quiet and the B and B itself was beautiful. We will recommend Casa del Atrio to all our traveling friends.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelgallakeOswego
Reviewed 15 October 2011

A very unique hotel situated in the historic centrum of Queretaro. Part art gallerie, part hotel. Only a few rooms but all are very comfortable. All rooms are different and have individual art displayed. The service was superb and most friendly. No request was too much. If we were visiting Queretaro again we would definitely stay here again.
Willem and Fran Fleurbaaij

Room Tip: All rooms are very good, but each is differently furnished with art.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends