All reviewsantique shopfor saleboutique hotelmaster suitegranolahistoric centrobreakfast was excellentpersonal attentionperfect locationbed and breakfasthighly recommend this placemodern amenitieswonderful stayhigh ceilingsbeautiful propertysan miguelwalking distance
Reviewed 27 January 2012

We had the most wonderful time in January at La casa del Atrio. Both of the hosts were welcoming and very helpful in all aspects and I couldnt fault the service of any of the staff .... the breakfast lady Rosa ia adorable and tries to satisfy any request. I would return in a heart beat. The Christmas period is a lovely time to be in Queretaro because of the series of Christian festivals and religious celebrations running from mid December through to 6th of January - it was just one long party. We had a room in the back courtyard area and loved it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kristil
Reviewed 12 January 2012

La Casa del Atrio is one of the best surprises I have found in Queretaro. The hotel is beautiful, perfectly kept and comfortable. Our room was enormous and with all the amenities that we could possibly need. It felt more like visiting friends than staying at an impersonal hotel and this made the experience richer and better.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carla G
Reviewed 12 January 2012

La Casa del Atrio is a delightful, perfectly located, lovely small hotel. The rooms are amazingly comfortable - beds and showers were fabulous. So was the breakfast. So was the ambiance. So were the host and hostess. What wonderful people - a place full of beautiful antiques and precious art work and they let me bring my dog!! Can't say enough good about it.

Room Tip: all rooms are beautiful - some are within the main building and therefore less private; others are off a lovely patio
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank janice376
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Incredible! the most amazing hotel I know in down-town Queretaro, friendly owners, you feel at home but, at the same time, lots of privacy and enjoying the luxury and comfort of being in an exclusive hotel... it is also great the feel of being always surrounded by antiques, art, beauty, etc. not to mention the delicious breakfast served in any of the incredible patios.
You will have the opportunity to purchase some of the lovely items they display for sale and trust me, the experience of becoming part of the hotel and the possibility of taking home a part of it is just great (I am just looking at a chinese confucio-like figurine i got in the hotel's boutique)
all the best and thanks for your hospitality and kindness

Sergio Pérez-Ruiz Estrada

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Our stay was very pleasant, the room was beautifully decorated, the ambiance was just perfect for a weekend get away. The old Hacienda house full of antiques and rescued items for sale made us feel we were visiting relatives, and the people working there contributed to that feeling too.
We had wonderfully healthy breakfast at one of the patio in a sunny morning served with a smile. What else can you ask in a vacation? I would highly recommend La Casa del Atrio for a special stay. We took several pictures around the La Casa and Armando, one of the owners, still owns a picture with him .... I guess we will have to go back. I am all for that!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple