All reviewsantique shopfor saleboutique hotelmaster suitegranolahistoric centrobreakfast was excellentpersonal attentionperfect locationbed and breakfasthighly recommend this placemodern amenitieswonderful stayhigh ceilingsbeautiful propertysan miguelwalking distance
Reviewed 14 May 2012

The B&B is ideally located to allow access to many restaurants and site seeing. The rooms are very nice - each has a unique design that is artistically completed. The staff made me feel at home - if we had any questions they were quick to provide thorough answers about the city.
The rooms do not provide a strong wireless signal - however I was able to sit outside and work easily. While there the staff came by and offered me refreshment - very nice.
My only complaint was that there was no gym available. I was promised that I would be provided with the information in advance during my next stay.
I will definitely stay there again during my next trip to Queretaro.

Room Tip: Only five rooms (maybe six). All are good.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph P
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The staff consistently went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. I cannot stress enough how much that is true. It's also a beautiful find in the middle of the historic center. Location is perfect for walking all over the area. The breakfast was simply phenomenal- thanks, Rosa! There is an antique shop in front, large, high ceiling rooms and lovely courtyards in the middle. Top Notch!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Will P
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Definitely one of the nicest places Ive stayed in. The managers were lovely and very helpful, he even offered to help carry my backpack three blocks up the road at checkout! The breakfast was very tasty and filling. Would recommend this place to anyone coming to Queretaro who is looking for upmarket accommodation.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea N
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I was recently in town on business for a week and stayed at Casa del Atrio ... i was very pleased with the room, the staff was very helpful, arranging fantastic breakfasts and helping me with taxi service, reservations and communications, etc. Antonio, Pepe, Rosa were always available to me and made me feel like a guest in their home. I will not stay anywhere else in Queretaro.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony L
Reviewed 10 March 2012

All of the reviews below speak of the beauty of the hotel, the great location and Rosa's wonderful treatment of you as she prepares your breakfast. I want to remark upon the great personal attention afforded by Antonio. We arrived late (11 pm) and he answered the bell without delay, welcomed us, showed us the room and the facilities and directed us to the nearest OXXO to pick up some refreshments before closing time. I had forgotten some of my medication and he escorted me to the nearest pharmacy and assisted me in finding a low cost generic alternative to the more expensive brand name. He directed me to a local barber shop where I got the best haircut of my life for 50 pesos. He pointed out places on a map so that I had a variety of choices of good restaurants. He arranged very good transportation from Queretaro to our next stop in San Miguel de Allende. He immediately emailed me that I had left a camera battery charger behind and took the time to deliver it me by DHL in San Miguel. I went to Costco in Queretaro to buy provisions for our house stay in San Miguel and he made room in his refrigerator to store the cold items overnight. There is very little I imagine he would not do to make your stay absolutely perfect.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple