“DoubleTree Queretaro”

DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro
Ranked #16 of 94 Hotels in Queretaro City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Fast Check in and out, Good quality bedding and towels, nice furniture. Washroom was okay, shower door in my room did not close properly allowing water to seep to the outside. Shuttle was provided to place of business and to airport. Small menu in restaurant but food and service was good.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I loved this hotel and the comfortable bed. So clean and well organized. The breakfast was outstanding and the dinner the night before at the restaurant was great(light and tasty). The Location is a little far from the historic centre(10 minutes by car), but the quality of the sleep is worth it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Gustavo R, Director Comercial at DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

Good Evening

In Doubletree by Hilton the little things means everything. I am grateful for your preference to Double Tree by Hilton your rest will be guarantee by our comfortable beds Sweet Dreams. Our privileged location in front to a mall, and near to the principal roads, they do that Doubletree by Hilton Queretaro is an excellent option of accommodations for our guests that visit us for business or for pleasure.

Wanting to be able to give you again the welcome in this one his house …

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Double Tree is the best hotel in Queretaro. I been travel to that city for the last year once or twice a month. Booked other hotels and next day I'm back at the Double Tree. Quality, Service, Clean, Secure and easy access. I know the city and it is nice to know that at the end of the day will be in a clean and secure hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Good Evening.

Our commitment always will be the satisfaction of our guest, with good service, quality and warmth that characterizes us.

I am grateful because you share with us your pleasing experience remember that in Doubletree by Hilton Queretaro always it will be waiting for you with a hot welcome accompanied of our traditional cookie of Sparks of chocolate and nut.

BEST REGARDS

Reviewed 27 March 2013

I've never before stayed in a hotel where I could find absolutely no fault. It is what they advertise: a small conveniently situated hotel for business people with all you need and more.

From their site, confirmed:

- Choice of premium channels on a 42-inch LCD TV (Aha! Small fault: CNN international wasn't working, and no BBC.

- Complimentary high-speed internet access (excellent, but I was next to the lobby, as per my request upon check-in, so I don't know about the signal further away).

- A nourishing buffet breakfast. Not bad at all, and can be not-so-nourishing if you so choose. Also, I came up to the girl who was preparing eggs to order and asked for a one-egg soggy-inside plain omelette on top of my chilaquiles. My plate was returned French-style adorned with all sorts of things.

-Fitness center. Didn't use it, but walked in front several times. I was next door to it and wasn't bothered at all by noise. Either nobody used it during my three night stay, or my room was very well insulated.

- Indoor pool. Warm and lovely. Though I stayed on my own, I had pre-paid for a double because my friend was supposed to come stay with me. It so happened that she couldn't leave her kids after all and came instead only for breakfast and a swim. And they let us all four go in the pool, no problem, big smiles.

And more: Twice I was asked if there was anything I needed, once while sitting in the terrace by the pool, by the manager himself, and once by the chambermaid, who proceeded to swap my decaf for THREE regulars.

- The site said: "Feel welcome with a chocolate chip cookie and warm hospitality when you check in to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Queretaro." They were out of cookies when I checked in. Fault? Not at all! They offered me to either grab anything from their lobby... display? (Glass shelves with fruit, yoghurt, chips, sodas...) or wait for my cookie. What I decided is pictured below.

I am sorry I did not take pictures of the room. The lighting (enough so you can read at night, the desk has its own very modern lamp), the bathroom (clean and convenient as I have ever seen one), the people (not one sulky face anywhere. One receptionist was sort of solemn, but very polite, and the other one... I shared my chicken and tortillas with him!, discretely). And the pillows! I could have stayed there forever.

Warning: I was having so much fun in Querétaro those days that my perceptions might have leant a bit towards rose-coloured optimism.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo

Good evening.

It ‘s my pleasure to observe that you had the time to be able to enjoy all the facilities. In Doubletree by Hilton we provide the special comforts and acts of kindness that make the traveler feel human again. All your comments will help us to improve every area that you mention.

It expecting to be able to receive again in this one his house.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Hello, I have not yet visited this hotel, but I keep wondering if the famous Doubletree chocolate chip cookies which I've tried in other hotels of the same name are available here. Could anyone please tell me? Thank you!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Good Evening.

Our delicious Cookie of sparks of Chocolate and nut is an icon of all the Doubletree worldwide, for what Queretaro is not the exception, it will be our pleasure to give you a couple of additional cookies during your stay.

I wish you a comfortable and pleasant stay.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

This is the type of hotel for a road warrior. Your car will be parked always close to the main entrance. The front desk staff is super fast and very decent.

The suite I stayed was very clean, with a small lounge before getting to the main bedroom. The air condition system is very quiet. The shower pressure is strong and you don't have to wait a long time to have hot water.

There are several outlets to plug in any of your devices. Hotel security if perfect because you have a proximity key system to go to your room floor.

The bed is very comfortable, just perfect to rest.

The exercise room has to elliptical machines, one stationary bike and two running machines, all equiped with their own TV. The pool is intended to relax, not to exercise, it is like a large jacuzzi.

The only minor issue with this hotel is its restaurant. Waiters are very decent but inneficcient. Food takes a long time to be served and during the morning buffet if you want eggs cooked your style it will not happen. That is the only reason this hotel does not have a perfect score

Besides that, this hotel is my choice in Queretaro, particularly if you have to go to Queretaro's Industry Club that is close to this facility.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room far away from the freeway
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Gustavo R, Director Comercial at DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you for the time you spend on share with us your experience in this rewarding home Doubletree by Hilton Queretaro. We are committed to the total satisfaction of our guests, so we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that your next stay you will notice significant improvements in the specific area of food & Beverage.
Hoping to have the opportunity to welcome you back with our traditional nut cracker and chocolate chips

Sincerely

Reviewed 11 February 2013

This hotel is relatively new and many taxi drivers don't know where it is located. You should carry an address and a map with you. Some taxi drivers will just keep driving for hours until they find it. We had problems with breakfast, because, even though we had breakfast free for two people, every second day they would try charging for the 2nd person. We had to keep fixing that. The maid service is very unpredictable, sometimes you will have coffee but not tea sometimes tea but not coffee, some towels will always be missing, you might find yourself short on toilet paper and the reception very often simply doesn't answer the phone. Well in advance we have reserved a shuttle to the airport and two days later something told us to double check and we suddenly found out that there is no shuttle on Sundays. Then we were told that there would indeed be a shuttle for us on Sunday. Instead of a shuttle, at 4:30AM, we found a private limo and the driver initially announced that it would cost us 300 pesos; then they told us it would be free. Please be careful with what they recommend as a reasonable time to get to the airport. You will probably miss your flight because it will take you additional 15 minutes to clear misunderstandings, billing mistakes etc. The place is extremely chaotic and can be potentially VERY stressful. The staff, in all of this, remains extremely calm and unaffected by your frustration.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Gustavo R, Director Comercial at DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. I assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to make sure we fix these issues and provide our guests with the exceptional level of service they deserve.