“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #27 of 94 Hotels in Queretaro City
miamisburg
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Stayed here a couple times on business for a week and this place worked out great. Theres a short walk (15-20) min. to a small mall with shops and a few restaurants and a casino across from the mall. A little longer walk to the town center where theres a lot more shops and vendors and some excellant restaurants. Motel itself has a great breakfast buffet and a nice outdoor BBQ. Food was very good at both. Motel rooms and grounds were clean and well kept. Seems to be a very safe area. Never had a problem.

Room Tip: Have stayed on 1st. floor on the garden side and 2nd. floor on poolside and rooms were the same. May...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
whitewarriorqro, Director General at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this review, 9 March 2013
Dear Hessmeister
Thank you very much for sharing how you enjoyed your visit to Queretaro and your stay at Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro HIstorico.
We are very proud of the beautiful and safe city we are located at. It is wonderful you could have the time to spend some time visiting Queretaro`s downtown (World heritage site by UNESCO) on your business trips.
I have shared your comments with our staff, as your feedback encourages us to continue working harder to make our guests feel they have in Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro Historico a home away from home.
Hoping to meet you in your next visit!
Kindest regards
Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Stayed there on business - for three nights. Overall an excellent facility. Very large and clean lobby area - and the restaurant provides very fair quality and value. The breakfast buffet is excellent.
Very large and nice pool area - with bbq at night if weather permits. My room was in the "executive section" - very large and comfortable - with a huge bathroom. It was a small price difference with the "regular" section and probably well worthed.
The staff is very courteous and helpful.
My only complaint is about the wifi - it was in general quite slow.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Canadian007
whitewarriorqro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
Dear Valued guest from Canada,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro Historico.
I am very happy to know you were pleased during your stay with us; our main goal is to make of our hotel your home away from home in Queretaro!
I would also like to share with you that in our 2013 plans we have considered an upgrade in our WiFi system, I am very sorry that during your July visit you had slow internet connection; we have done some improvements since that date and we`ll do our best to have a complete upgrade done early next year.
Please do not hesistate to let us know of your next visit, I will be very glad to share with you the rest of your plans for 2013.
Meanwhile receive our best wishes for this Christmas and may you have a Happy New Year.
Regards!
Spring Lake, MI
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We landed late last night, and they were very helpful at the Hotel and fast. The grounds are pretty and the food so far has been great. The road noise is significant by the pool, but not unbearable. We have a room on the garden side little to no noise, but I think there's a school in the back saw and heard lots of kids playing. The gym is small but very nice, all equipment up to date and very clean. Rooms are fine, bed ok. Really close to town. Staff very friendly...

Room Tip: There is no spa, I came with my husband on business trip, it would have been nice to have a spa.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
whitewarriorqro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this review, 1 December 2012
Dear valued guest:
Welcome to Queretaro and to Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historici!
I am very happy to know that you gave found our accommodations comfortable and our staff helpful.
Please de not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to make of your stay a memorable one,
I hope to have the opportunity to meet you and listen your candid feedback personally , your opinion is very important to us.
Welcome again!
Regards
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 21 November 2012

This old hotel has a new part, which can easily be considered a new hotel. However the restaurante and the reception area are in the old building, which is not convenient.
The location is very good, although it is not in the Centro Histórico as the name implies. In the new part of the hotel the rooms are nice and well conditioned, in the old building you may have very bad rooms and not that bad as well. You should try to get in the new building, and as a second option in the new area of the old building, the one to the right entering the hotel.
The garden and pool area are very good, and the breakfast buffett also very good.
The atention to details is not good with this property. I just stayed in the new building, and the shampoo bottle was open and half empty!

Room Tip: Get a room in the new building.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ETame
whitewarriorqro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this review, 26 November 2012
Dear Valued Guest:
I would like to express my appreciation for the time you have spent sharing your experience in Holiday Inn Querètaro, Centro Historico.
Your comments are very valuable to us, in order to improve our service as well as our premises. I would also like to apologyze for the shampoo bottle detail you mention.
As you comment, our hotel has two different sections; the excecutive section where you stayed at has 47 luxury rooms in an idependent building. I would also like to invite you to visit our main section and experience our rooms, eventhough they are at the original building they meet high service and quality standards .
Once again thank you very much for your feedback! Please let me know of your next visit, I will be delighted to discuss your impressions presonally.
Kindest regards!
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stayed one night and liked the location, rooms are very old. You'd feel back in the 80's the public areas are nice as well as the hotel entrance. Service at restaurants is ok. Not great. They need to add more tv's on the public areas

• Stayed November 2012
whitewarriorqro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this review, 8 December 2012
Dear Valued Guest:
I would like to express our appreciation for letting us know your opinion about Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro Historico.
May I share with you that in our 2013 plans all the standard rooms in our hotel will be beautifully updated! Also new larger flat panel screens are already on the way for the public areas by the bar.
I hope that in your next visit to Queretaro, you will be able to witness this changes and give us your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us as our comittement is to make of our hotel your home away from home in Queretaro.
Once again thank you!
Direcrtor
San Salvador, El Salvador
Reviewed 12 October 2012

It is a very nice hotel, the decor is beautiful. Rooms are nice, but need to improve on the sound proof, it is located off an important street and very noise. Taxi cost 30 mxp to get to city center, there are no atractios or shopping nearby

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with view to inside garden( not the pool ), my colegues told me they were more quiet
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
whitewarriorqro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you very much for the time spent sharing your experience at Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro HIstorico.
Your opinion is very important to us! Thanks to your comment we have started a maintenance inspection in all double windows of our property in order to avoid any noise to our guest rooms.
I hope to have the chance to greet you soon here in your home away from home.
Kind regards!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Queratro Cetro Historico the week of Sept. 10, 2012. I stayed in the Executive Section. The room was very clean and the appointments were very complete, better than any US Holiday Inn. The service through out the hotel was second to none and if I had any questions or concerns the staff promptly addressed the issue. I enjoyed using the Gym. It was fully equipped with tread mill and weights and it was designed as a gym not a converted room. The pool area was well serviced and food and drinks were available all day. I found that the security presence was complete and professional. I felt safe throughout my visit. Many staff members speak excellent English. The hotel is centrally located to major business sites and to the major touristic sites. I'll be returning to this hotel soon.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
whitewarriorqro, Director General at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this review, 17 September 2012
Dear valued guest:
Thank you very much for the time you`ve spent sharing your comments on Holiday Inn Querètaro, Centro Històrico.
We are very happy to know we have been sucessfull on complying our goal of making our guests feel of our hotel as their home away from home.
I hope to have the chance on meeting you in your next stay and thank you personally for your comments.
Kindest regards,