I recently stayed at the Fiesta Americana while on a business trip to Queretaro. While it was an extremely rainy day, the hotel was very comfortable and well appointed.
The room was quiet. The bed was comfortable. It was clean and everything was modern and recently updated. My room had a huge shower. The bathroom was well lit and the provided comfort items were of high quality.
The hotel was 1st class. Excellent meals and service. Very friendly staff that is fluent in English and Spanish.
My only complaint would be the darkness in the hallways. The hallways were rather dark and while "artsy", I would have felt safer if they were lit better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the perfect place to stay in a contemporary ambience in Querétaro: Grand Fiesta Americana Querétaro offers warmth, luxury and comfort in each of our 173 minimalist-style rooms with architecture that evokes the great haciendas. Its location in the city's most important area makes it ideal for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Queretaro Hotel Queretaro
- Queretaro Fiesta Americana