I arrived at the hotel with a group of about 30. The hotel had been given notice of our arrival time, as well as of the types of rooms we had reserved. Despite this, I was told I would need to wait 2 hours for my room. Fine. I went out to eat and returned expecting to have time to rest. I had requested a "superior room" with a king bed. I was shown to a room with two doubles. I asked why I wasn't given a king and was told that there were none available. When I complained, I was told I would need to wait another hour before a room would be ready.
I was finally shown to a room with a king, with no apologies made.
If the breakfast had not been so good, and the interior so beautiful, I would have rated the hotel lower. A hotel of this caliber should not only have the requested room available at check-in time, but should also know how to handle customers more professionally. I will seek out better accommodation the next time I am in Queretaro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the perfect place to stay in a contemporary ambience in Querétaro: Grand Fiesta Americana Querétaro offers warmth, luxury and comfort in each of our 173 minimalist-style rooms with architecture that evokes the great haciendas. Its location in the city's most important area makes it ideal for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Queretaro Hotel Queretaro
- Queretaro Fiesta Americana