This new Hampton Inn is excellent. The location is across the road from a mall and very near the airport as well as next to a major interstate highway. The beds are very comfortable and the entire place is very clean. The rooms are good size. The complimentary breakfast is excellent with many choices, hot and cold. This hotel is less expensive than the Hilton Garden Inn next door and much better in most ways. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York. Nestled in the gorgeous hills between Southern New York and Northern Pennsylvania, we are the Soaring Capital of America. All within minutes of wine country, museums, shopping, state parks and outstanding restaurants, the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads 101 room, 100% non-smoking, Silver LEED certified, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi is truly the place to stay. Whether its taking a trolley ride through Mark Twain Country, watching a race at Watkins Glen International, visiting a Civil War Reenactment or Revolutionary War sites, make your own glass piece at the Corning Glass Museum or visit the many wineries. Or simply relax by our indoor pool and whirlpool. There is always something to do when you stay at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads Hotel Horseheads
- Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads New York