Stayed two nights. Close to Corning Museum of Glass (a must see), plenty of good restaurants and shopping. Rooms were very clean and comfortable - and - so very quiet; which was a pleasant surprise considering the hotel is just off the interstate. In room frig and microwave. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast and afternoon cookies were nice. Pool and hot tub were great. Perfect place if you are looking for a great hotel for the family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York. Nestled in the gorgeous hills between Southern New York and Northern Pennsylvania, we are the Soaring Capital of America. All within minutes of wine country, museums, shopping, state parks and outstanding restaurants, the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads 101 room, 100% non-smoking, Silver LEED certified, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi is truly the place to stay. Whether its taking a trolley ride through Mark Twain Country, watching a race at Watkins Glen International, visiting a Civil War Reenactment or Revolutionary War sites, make your own glass piece at the Corning Glass Museum or visit the many wineries. Or simply relax by our indoor pool and whirlpool. There is always something to do when you stay at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads Hotel Horseheads
- Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads New York