“Customer treated great!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Horseheads
Sarasota, United States
“Customer treated great!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The staff here are great, pone of the best hotels I have stayed in ever! They treat you the way you would treat a VIP but they do it for every guest, smiling, friendly, and with a great attitude. I think that this hotel could be used as a model for others both within the brand and nation wide as how to treat guests.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Management371, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
I wanted to thank you for your great review! Great customer service starts with great staff and I am glad to hear that our staff is going above and beyond to ensure great service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Manchester, United States
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great experience and would recommend this hotel to anyone. We had stayed for 4 nights and our stay was quiet, comfortable, and relaxing. I have stayed at a number of hotels in the area and by far this place was the best bang for the buck. Overall I have no complaints and will staying here in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Management371, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
I just wanted to thank you so much for your great comments! I am glad to hear that everything was great and you enjoyed your stay.
Somers, Connecticut
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

A business trip saw us stay in Horseheads Hilton Garden Inn. This hotel is clean, bright and, well appointed. The lobby is comfortable with old local pictures hanging around the halls. Breakfast was cooked to order with nice wait staff. I enjoyed their breakfast!

And, now the issues.... A toilet seat that would not stay up. Bath water on full hot was too cold. Lastly, the air conditioning did not work. A note found on the room's desk on day 2 said I could move to a new room in another section.... Luckily, it was cool enough not to need to move... I opened a window and slept well.

With these issues fixed, a very nice hotel. I will repeat.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. I do appoligize for the ac not working. Housekeeping found that issue when they went in to clean and we just wanted you to be aware when you got back. Those issue have since been fixed and we look forward to your next stay and I can assure you will not have issues like that again!
Shade Gap, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn doing our trip to the Finger Lakes region. Excellent hotel with nice clean rooms, lobby, pool, etc. Breakfast was a bit awkard as didn't know if we were to serve ourself or not and the cook seemed to be overwhelmed but did an excellent job regardless. We would stay again on our next trip through there.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Management371, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that the breakfast seemed confusing and we will work on making guest aware of how it works. It is great to hear that even though breakfast was very busy that the chefs were still able to keep up and put out great food. If your in the Horseheads area again we welcome you to return to the Hilton Garden Inn and as your first stay was great I can assure you that the rest of your stays will be great as well.
Sayre, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Excellent hotel. Very clean, NO bedbugs, friendly and helpful staff. Great stay, wished we could have stayed longer! VERY comfortable beds. Did not use facilities as our plans did not allow, however, we had a look and the equipment was up to date and in good shape!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Management371, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to see you again!
Rochester, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I typically enjoy Hilton Garden Inn hotels. However, the Horseheads location was below my expectations on this trip. I could hear the person in the next room snoring, so I had to turn on the fan to drown out that noise. The fan and air conditioning unit are also very noisy. Instead of getting my receipt under the door, I had to go to the front desk to check out ecause they lost my credit card information. This delayed my departure in the morning. Restaurant service for dinner was also a bit slower than normal on this trip.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for taking the time to respond to Hilton’s Corporate sponsored guest survey. Here at the Hilton Garden Inn Elmira/Corning we take pride in providing ultimate guest service. We consider feedback from our guests the number one tool in achieving the highest quality of guest service.

Your comments have been personally viewed by myself and forwarded to members of our management team. We all appreciate your feedback and are making continuous improvements to exceed the expectations of our guests. I see that you scored us low in a few areas. I would like to find out additional information about your stay. Please contact me at your earliest convenience via phone or e-mail to discuss. We want to be sure everyone has a wonderful stay.

We value your business and hope that you consider the Hilton Garden Inn Elmira/Corning a home away from home. We look forward to seeing you during your future travels.
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This facility is very clean, fresh and quiet. I arrived a bit earlier than I thought, but the hotel staff arranged an early check in efficiently.
I really liked the hotel restaurant(American Grill). We had dinner and breakfast there. Every dish was tasty. The favorite dish of ours should be some kind of flat bread with fruit, chicken and special sauce on it. We all loved it. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. I also liked the ambient with the electric candle light. The quality and quantity of the dishes definitely satisfied the hunger after a long day trip.
The location is also pleasant. Corning Glass Museum is about 10 minutes away and a big shopping mall is close by.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

We want to be sure everyone has a wonderful stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Horseheads
Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning
Radisson Hotel Corning
Radisson Hotel Corning
#1 of 6 in Corning

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning? Share your experiences!