“Great lunches”

Hanover's Grill
Ranked #54 of 74 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 February 2013

My hubby and I have lunch here fairly often. We always get Great service. The food is fresh, hot and delicious. Daily specials are varied and interesting. Good prices also.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I'm not surprised the the only good review is from someone who hasn't been here recently. We used to like this place but just got home and are very disappointed. The first thing you should know before you go here to eat here is that this is primarily a bar these days with a loud foul mouthed crowd. Which is fine with use if it the food was good for the value - but it isn't. There didn't seem to be a waitress and I think the bartender/owner waited on us, but was really much more concerned with the drinkers at the bar, in addition to not having a waitstaff she didn't have the first items that we ordered so we had to quickly choose something different. My husband got an $18 Delmonico steak, which I would have been embarrassed to serve since it was about 1/8 of an inch thick. The salads are just lettuce and some onions and no bread is served with the meal. The only choice of sides is fries or terrible mashed potatoes, every thing is greasy and I don't they they serve any vegetables, there are no vegan/vegetarian options at all. We used our Restaurant.com gift card and still wished we hadn't wasted our time. I would NOT recommend a visit here for dinner.