Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning
US$101
US$89
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
Rodeway Inn Marshall Manor(Horseheads)(Great Value!)
US$90
RodewayInn
Very Good 4/5
US$110
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewstexas roadhousecracker barrelstrip mallfront deskbuffalo wild wingsnice hotelred robinfree breakfast in the morninglight snackevery eveningsuperior customer servicehuge showerpaper cupshotel facingupdated hotelslow elevatorrooms are modern
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was working in Elmira for a month, and chose this hotel as my stomping ground. I was ecstatic when I saw my room. I have stayed in hundreds of Marriott chain hotels, but for the category, this hotel reigns. This is a new hotel. The configuration of the rooms couldn't be better. There was a sitting room area beyond the bed, which gave one the sense of division of the room, even though there was none. There were 2 TVs, a large shower, (thanks Marriott for not putting in a useless tub/shower, with a stinky shower curtain), a great firm couch, and my favorite feature was a round stool with wheels on it. I used this stool every morning to put on make up in front of the full length mirror. The entire hotel was fresh and inviting. The receptionists were super friendly. They had fresh apple cider and a treat at the front desk every evening. They had real, name brand yogurt for breakfast ( Oikos and Chobani). They serve the pre-made disgusting scrambled eggs that one finds in many hotels of this ranking (like the Hampton Inn). The other negative about this hotel were the elevators. They were unbelievably slow. While riding it with other guests, most everyone commented on this.
The day i left the hotel, Marriott Inc was filming a spot on the hotel. Well done, Marriott! I hope all of your new business hotels are built like this one.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 1HotNana
Valerie R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear 1HotNana,

Thank you for sharing your great experience while staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Elmira Corning for work. I appreciate hearing all of your positive comments and look forward to sharing them with the staff. I was also glad to see that the new model Fairfield worked so well for you. I agree that the king suite guest rooms are very great for multi-use space, and the walkin showers are fantastic. I would also like to apologize that the elevators were not working up to speed and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are correcting this issue and thank you for bringing it to our attention. On behalf of the entire team, we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here for the second time. After a lengthy drive Valerie could not have been more welcoming.She informed us there was a group of high school students taking up the whole second floor.She put us on the third floor so there would be no chance of us being bothered.The suite we had was very nice.The previous time we stayed here we could here everything said in the next room.This was not the case in the room we had this time.The hotel is just off the highway and very convenient to everything.There are restaurants within walking distance.The breakfast is good and Patti who made it could not be more helpful or more pleasant.This will be our stop when in this area.

Room Tip: The higher room we had seemed devoid of noise from other rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mainelytravel

Dear Mainelytravel,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I am so glad that everyone was so kind, especially Patti. I remember talking to you about the team in house that night and am happy to hear that they were no bother to you at all. I'm looking forward to letting Patti know you were so pleased with your stay. I know she will be thrilled to hear it. We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Loved this hotel! It is a new FFI & Suites. Stayed in a King Suite. The room is not as long as the older model FFI & Suites king suite, but is wider. We used the pullout sofa sleeper and there was plenty of room to walk around it. Yes, we did hear the guests next door talking and also their TV, but by 10pm all was quiet. The bathroom was spacious with a large stall shower. So much better than to have to step in and out of a tub and have the wet shower curtain cling to you! Breakfast was a wonderful selection of hot and cold food items, including Greek yoghurt! All Marriott associates were super friendly and professional. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MuppetWrangler

Dear MuppetWrangler,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am so glad that everything and everyone was so accommodating for you during your stay. I will certainly share all of your great comments with everyone. We cannot wait to see you all again!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

It was our first visit to Elmira - our family went to check out Elmira College. Not knowing much about that area, but being Marriott loyalists - we chose the Fairfield Inn & Suites! Great customer service, spacious and immaculate rooms - super centric location made it the wisest choice! Check it out!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Annie I

Dear Annie I,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stay in April while looking at Elmira College. I'm glad that you had such a great time. I will certainly share all of your wonderful comments with eveyone too. I hope your college visit went well and we see your family again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed her at least a dozen times in the past few months, which should tell you I am very happy with this motel. It is not elaborate, but offers comfortable rooms, with nice bedding, and very nice bathrooms. Breakfast is more than adequate, with a reasonable choice of hot and cold items, and it is included with the room.

The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and will do their best to fulfill special requests. They make guests feel as if they are actually guests. I really can find nothing to complain about. This place rates at the top of its price point.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear napphof,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on the property, especially since you have been staying so frequently. I really appreciate all of the positive comments you had to share and will certainly pass those along to the staff. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is every anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, especially with the frequency of your visits. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.