Rodeway Inn Marshall Manor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
All reviewsbagelswatkins glenan older hotelcontinental breakfastneck of the woodswould stay here againqueen bedroom was clean and comfortablewater pressurestayed one nightrefrigeratorbathroomgnatsunlockeddresserpetscarpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed two nights while teaching college evening classes at the local medical center. The room was wonderfully quiet, spacious, clean, and comfortable. Mini-fridge, restaurant on grounds, convenience store across the road. Corporate rate very reasonable. Desk staff very accommodating; housekeepers very helpful. Highly recommend; definitely will stay here again. Couldn't be more pleased!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank StaryBaba
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I've stayed at other Rodeway Inns before. They're generally rather simple - small rooms, not too many amenities, good price. This one is nicer than I expected. The guy at the front desk was very friendly & efficient. Although I arrived late (11:30pm) he was waiting for me when I walked in the door, and knew who I was before I even said anything. He told me about the wifi password, continental breakfast, and then rang me up quickly. The room was clean, it had a microwave & a fridge, and the bed was clean & comfortable. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel did not have many people staying there when we were there (first weekend in Nov). Things were very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

When visiting this area, chances are you are going to a race at The Glen, wondering Watkins Glen State Park, or the Seneca Lake Wine Trail or perhaps in Corning, NY -- the choices are moms and pops or chains in Elmira-- this was a nice choice. Good size room with King Bed, clean and shower was strong. There is a restaurant for dinner in the front yard that offered a diverse menu for all ages.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I stay in this area often, and have tried most of the low priced an moderate priced motels within twenty miles of this place. The Marshall Manor is the best value for price near Elmira. Spend any less and you will end up at a real dump. This is an older property that is well maintained, and has appropriate updates. While the tiling in the bathroom was original, the fixtures were quite new. The furniture was comfortable, and in good condition, and the room was very large. You will have to spend at least fifty dollars a night more to get a better room somewhere else. Breakfast was spartan, but adequate.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank naphhof
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Was late making hotel reservation to take our daughter to Cornell. I found this Rodeway Inn. They had good reviews, but normally I do not stay at any Rodeway Inn. It was about an hour drive from campus and during the day it is a pretty drive. When we arrived I was pleasantly surpised to see a spacious room. The room was clean. The shower was nice and hot. The hotel staff had the room ready and waiting. Check-in and out was quick. We had no issues. We would like to stay closer next time but if in a pinch I have no problem staying at THIS Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family