“A surprise authentic bakery in Horseheads”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Tuesday morning the display cases were full. Wednesday, there were almost no pastries. What was there was delicious.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We had our wedding cake and rehearsal dinner cake made from there. We worked with Sarah - the cake decorator and she was so nice to work with. She really made our cake special and moist like we wanted it. We showed her photos of cakes we like, our invitation, etc. and she drew a picture of what the cake might look like incorporating all of our ideas and making some suggestions. We had a free tasting (because she was sick and not there with us) and the payment was easy. She worked with our florist and the hotel venue to set up cake, etc...Everything was perfect...The rehearsal dinner cake was one of those special cakes that you see on TV...with everything we wanted (tons of objects shaped from fondant) in a very odd shape...The kids and adults all love it...and of course, the cake itself tasted great!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

My family went to Tanino's on a Friday night with a 6pm reservation, we were seated immediately and enjoyed excellent service by a friendly waitress. We started with calamari - a little too bready for my taste but delicious all the same. Salads and bread were served in a timely manner and all was well. Our entrees were hot and tasty, and the waitress made sure our drinks were refilled. Dessert was great, the leftovers were packaged and we were on our way. The only bad thing I can say is I hear rumour that the owners also own Tony R's on Market Street in Corning - the site of one of my worst meals EVER.....I feel bad spending money in their establishment since they never responded to a letter I sent after the lousy meal I wasted hard earned money on.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Overall, this restaurant offers pretty good food. Everything was hot and the bread and pizza crust were excellent! That said, it's not gourmet. The pasta sauce tasted like canned tomatoes, the spring mix was the limp bagged kind, they used a cheese on the pizza that wasn't the right match for the toppings, etc. It took almost 2 hours to complete our meal, which was a little too long...

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Quiet locally owned restaurant with great food! Love eating their authentic italian cuisine. Would go back any day!