My wife, granddaughter and me took a trip to visit the Corning Glass Museum and the Watkins Glen State Park. We stayed here because it was close to both and reasonably priced. We made a good choice. The hotel is about one half hour drive from each place. The place was what we expected from Holiday Inn Express. It was clean and comfortable with easy access. The breakfast was good with a good selection of items. We would stay there again if we were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Horseheads Hotel is centrally located to Elmira, Corning and Watkins Glen. Our Horseheads hotel is just minutes away from the National Soaring Museum, the Wings of Eagles Discovery Center, the Corning Museum of Glass, Watkins Glen International Racetrack, the First Arena, the Arnot Mall and many Finger Lakes Wineries. Nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes Wine Region, you ll find that our conveniently located Holiday Inn Express Horseheads Hotel will make the most of your valuable business and leisure time. The Holiday Inn Express Horseheads hotel is a 99 room, 2-floor indoor corridor hotel. The hotel offers every morning our free Express Start breakfast with hot items. All hotel guest rooms are equipped with free wired high-speed Internet & voice mail. We also offer a seasonal outdoor pool (open Memorial Day through Labor Day) & 24-hour exercise room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Elmira Horseheads reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Elmira Horseheads Hotel Horseheads
- Holiday Inn Horseheads
- Horseheads Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Elmira Horseheads New York