“City girl goes country & loves it.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hubbardsville
Endless Trails Guesthouse
“City girl goes country & loves it.”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This house is part of a cattle farm. They also board horses and do summer trail tours and winter sleigh rides. The location is out in the beautiful country - rolling hills, trees and cows - that about sums up the area. The house itself is not impressive from the outside. But inside is another story - completely renovated, very clean and nicely decorated. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and almost felt like I was at home. The first floor has a updated large kitchen and large table and a living room - all one room. You can use the kitchen and cook your own meal. There is also a comfortable family room with tv and a back porch. Also a laundry room that you are allowed to use. In the front of the house is a paneled wood enclosed front porch with a large table. Upstairs are 5 bedrooms. Mine had a private bath and was connected to a room with 2 twins, everything was very clean and very neat. Breakfast is included. I find the typical b&b breakfast to be a bit too sweet for me. Endless Trails serves the typical - waffles, pancakes with fruit, etc. You don't have a choice in what is served. I am not saying it was not good just not my typical nutritious breakfast.
The owners have a small apartment in the back of the house that they use when the house is full of guests. But they do like to come in and use the kitchen and sit in the family room when no one is around. They are very nice and not intrusive of your privacy at all.
There are also 2 extremely friendly dogs. And these are farm dogs in every sense of the word - dirty, wet, smelly, drooling farm dogs. I love animals so anywhere with dogs or cats is more enticing to me. The owners keep the dogs away from guests unless you are enjoying them, which I did. They do not go upstairs and they are only in the house briefly.
Honestly, I really did not want to write this review because I wanted to keep this place for myself.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Prodance

1 review from our community

Been to Endless Trails Guesthouse? Share your experiences!