“Absolutely Loved it!”
Review of Mount Merino Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hudson
Mount Merino Manor
Ranked #4 of 17 Hudson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 January 2012

The house is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are HUGE and luxurious. They have done a wonderful job. The hospitality is warm and gracious. Our breakfast was lovely. I loved that there was a guest kitchen where we could get drinks and home-made snacks at any time. its great value for the price. It's location across from Olana was great too. I really look forward to going back.

Room Tip: We had Deer Run and loved it - amazing full length claw tub and a huge shower with multiple shower h...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Mount Merino Manor in Oct 2011 for our one year wedding anniversary and our stay was more than I expected it! Beautiful doesn't even describe the house! It's beyond gorgeous!! The customer service is amazing! Breakfast was probably the best I've ever had at a B&B and dinner at Daba was superb! I highly recommend this B&B and would definitely visit again! Till this day my husband and I still talk about what a great time we had and how we would love to go back to this little gem with friends!

Room Tip: The Blue Mountain is worth every dollar! It's gorgeous!
Reviewed 18 December 2011

My wife and I only spent one night there, but we loved it. We stayed in the Lady sabine roon which was massive and had beautiful antiques. The staff were very welcoming, and the breakfast - one of the best I have ever had.

Room Tip: Lady Sabine room is divine
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 7 December 2011

There is so much to explore upstate NY and a perfect spot to do it from is the Mount Merino Manor outside Hudson, NY. Beautiful rooms--some with views of the Catskills! Lovely staff and the breakfast is outstanding and you dine looking out at a spectacular view of the mountains.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have bathtubs so if you like one--check first.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KayRenee
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed at the manor the weekend of Oct 23rd for my 7 year wedding anniversary. While I never saw the upstairs, the Parlor room and bottom floor are quite charming. The owners are very nice and they make a fabulous breakfast. The rooms are appointed nicely with a blend of antiques and eclectic touches. Bathroom was great- great tub! My only complaint was that we are used to sleeping in a king size bed and moving down to whatever size was in the room made sleeping hard for me. The location is great - you can take a little 5 mile "hike" up to Olana a lovely person style home of the Artist Frederic Church. Grounds and house are lovely. The town of Hudson is cute. Artsy and antiquey with good food and city touches. Very "grow and eat local." Overall a nice time and a slower pace of life - perfect for a romantic weekend!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Baltimore_Expat
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We only spent one night here, but it was great! Nice service, beautiful building/rooms/grounds. Has a very sleepy hollow feel and beautiful views of the outdoors. Tasty breakfast, too. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

We stayed at Mount Merino Manor for one very relaxing and lovely night. The B&B is quite rural, about a ten minute drive outside Hudson. It was very peaceful, exactly what we were looking for. The room was great (we stayed in Eagle's Nest) with a good bed and bathroom, all details had been considered which made for a very comfortable stay. The owners were helpful, with good recommendations for dinner (there are a couple of excellent restaurants in Hudson). We didn't have a car, but managed with the train from NYC and taxis (and a very kind lift from the owner), but if staying for more than one night I would definitely recommend your own transport. All in all a very good stay.