Beautiful House, Beautiful rooms, Amazing breakfast. The gardens were amazing I bet a wedding there would be amazing. I knocked 1 star off because when we booked the room we asked if we could have alower rate due to us coming in sort of late and leaving early and they agreed to gove us the room for 150. However when we checked out we were charged the full 200. My boyfriend didnt say anything because he didnt want me to be embarressed and because we do hope to come back.
If you go ask for the ghost story of the house. Also this place is walking distance to a bunch of awesome restraunts bars and shoppes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and newly refurbished, this boutique Inn is adding luxury features as well as continuing the tradition of opulence, elegance and period charm established by previous owners Dini Lamott and Windle Davis. The Inn at Hudson is centrally located in the most elegant and historic neighborhood of Hudson. The Inn is within easy walking distance of several excellent restaurants, as well as Warren Street's renowned stretch of shops and landmark civic buildings. The Inn At Hudson offers five very large bright rooms each with private bath, A/C, Wifi and flat-screen TV. The room rate includes a gourmet breakfast. Massage services are available and need to be booked in advance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Hudson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Hudson Hotel Hudson
- The Inn At Hudson New York