My fiance and I stayed with Dini and Windle at the Inn at Hudson for an entire week, and it could not have been better. The space -- which they meticulously restored from scratch themselves -- is stunning. Dini's breakfasts are worth a trip alone. The inn is located conveniently, just off the main drag and feet from the AmTrak station, for great antiquing, etc. Dini and Windle were generous enough to offer travel tips and rides to slightly more distant sites like Olana. Our room was comfortable, stunningly decorated, spacious, well-lit, and kept spotless at all times, and we had our own remote-controlled air conditioning. Choose this inn for a romantic weekend with your partner; you'll love the luxurious bedroom, the fine dining available in Hudson, and the way your hosts make everything easy for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More like a Boutique Hotel than a Bed & Breakfast, Tiger House was ranked #1 Hotel/BnB in Hudson, NY by Time Out NY 2016. We are centrally located in the most elegant and historic neighborhood of Hudson and just steps away from popular nightlife and cultural destination as well as an easy walk to the Amtrak station. We offer 5 large guest rooms with en-suite baths as well as a bar, library, dining room, solarium and private walled garden. Breakfast, Cable TV and Wifi are all included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tiger House: The Inn at Hudson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Hudson Hotel Hudson
- Tiger House: The Inn At Hudson New York