“A lot of fun!”

New York Zipline Canopy Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Hunter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Three attractions to choose from Mild to Wild including one of the Longest, Highest and Fastest Zipline Tours in North America, the Skyrider Tour. The Skyrider begins with 3,200ft dual ziplines at over 600ft above the canopy! This extreme activity is Not for Everyone! Our Mid-Mountain tour is slightly more mild, zipping from tree to tree within the canopy. This activity is fun for the whole family and a great place to take your first zipline adventure. Our zipline tours last approximately 3 hours and are lead by professionaly trained (and very entertaining) tour guides. Weight and hight restrictions apply, reservations are required.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great fun, exciting zip rides. There are five zip lines to get down the mountain. One stop has your option of a suspension bridge or a short zip line. I wish I had done the short zip line because some people that got on the suspension bridge didn't like even a little bouncing (wimps!). You end up about 2/3 of the way down the mountain after the 5 zip lines. Then they take you by bus back to the lodge. I wondered why it takes 3 hrs to do this--it's because they take groups of 12 and there are only 2 zip lines in each segment. So you end up waiting for the other pairs to go. It's not too bad of a wait in between because the guides are funny. But I'd still prefer less of a wait like if they only took maybe groups of 8. That's just a minor comment. Overall, it was a blast and we'd do it again!

2  Thank swayne86

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The guides were wonderful and on point. Views were spectacular. Zip lines were fast and enjoyable. Telling all my friends that this trip is a must.

1  Thank Deirdre19912
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We did the Skyrider Tour this morning and had the BEST time. We would do it again tomorrow in a heartbeat. Our guides, Brittany, Tim & Chris, were so much fun and so safety-conscious. I didn't doubt for a moment that we would have an amazing and safe time in their hands. The views were unbeatable and the zips were fun and fast. We'll surely be back soon!

1  Thank 701corineb
Reviewed 18 May 2014

They make a GREAT tour team!! Extremely safety conscious, and organized. Definitely worth it.
They are friendly, funny and great to talk to while ensuring everybody is having a great time.
Looking forward to going back……soon. Highly recommend going for people of all ages.
It is totally worth it.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I did the Skyrider Tour. It was my first time ziplining and it was absolutely amazing! The first zip was so long and exhilarating. It is pretty high up so it can be somewhat scary. I came here during the winter in January so it was cold and extra windy. If you are up for an adventure, you definitely have to try this ziplining experience!

2  Thank Albert N