“Cozy place to grab some grub”

Sapsuckers Hops & Grub
Ranked #105 of 236 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 April 2012

The food is great! the atmosphere is comfy and friendly. We enjoyed just hanging out at the bar and snacking on there variety of food choices.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

The first few times I went to Sapsuckers I only had the beer, which was impressive enough to keep me coming back. After I finally tried the food, I can officially call myself addicted to this place. Everything I've had from their menu has been perfectly prepared and unreasonably delicious. Definitely check out the specials (the cheese stuffed burger is a major highlight), but also know that the nachos are probably my favorite nachos ever.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

They ahve great service - -they know their stuff and the food is good!!

Reviewed 4 December 2011

My fiance and I eat here every week for a reason. The food is always phenomenal. They put their own special Sapsuckers twist on everything. The bar pretzel is a great appetizer. It's the perfect soft pretzel. The menu used to be smaller and it was great then. Recently they expanded on it and now it's even better. My new favorite dish is the Decadent Dog. It is the best hot dog I've ever had because it's a hot dog and so much more. I've tried most everything on the menu and I've never been disappointed. The prices are also very reasonable. There's a great beer selection (that's what my fiance loves about Sapsuckers) that's always changing so there's always a new beer to try. On Friday & Saturday nights it's always packed and very loud so I'd recommend going during the week if you're not into that. Overall, if you're looking for a great place to eat and have fun you must check out Sapsuckers!

1  Thank Rachel B