“best soup in town”

Kang's Main Street Deli Cater
Ranked #84 of 231 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Small take out deli with really good sandwiches, and great soups. There's usually a selection of about 10 different choices. If they have the fresh turkey thanksgiving wrap available, its a must order.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I've walked past this place 100x. I decided to stop in because it was cold, and I saw people leaving and talking about the soup. Great selection and the owners allow you a taste before you decide. Everyone was excellent. I also had a fresh turkey wrap. It tasted great and was very reasonable. Too bad you can't sit down. Definitely go

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Main Street Deli has been a fixture in the town of Huntington for many years. We knew the former owners as well as the current owners. We were very happy to see that the quality of the food is still great. Great for a sandwich, party sized heroes or platters, breakfast sandwiches, etc. Everything is good there. We go all the time!

2  Thank PhoenixCath