“A LITTLE HIDDEN JEM”
Review of Monacos Pizzeria

Monacos Pizzeria
Reviewed 21 December 2017

If you like very good Italian food then head over to Monaco's Brick Oven Pizzeria, the pizza is great as well as the Italian food. There is a separate dining area for dinner.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Not that the Huntington area is in need of more good pizza joints because we're bustin' at the seams with then- but Monaco's is still up there as one of the great places for Gramdma's pies.We don't do it often but every now and then we dine on just pizza for dinner and this is always our first choice. Just great grandma's pie. What else is there to say. The side salad was fresh,with a decent variety.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The place was empty when my friend and I went. That should have been a red flag on a weekend night. One of the entrees, a hero, was mediocre. The other entree, a pizza, was awful - tough dough, hard tomato slices, and un-melted cheese. The roasted peppers on top tasted as if they were rancid. We were open minded about trying a new place - would NEVER go back. The overuse of garlic gave us bad breath and stomach problems for days. Don't know how people have posted good reviews - must be family members.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I'm like Goldilocks when it comes to pizza. I want the "just right" amount of very good cheese; if I want extra cheese I'll ask for it. Thus every pizza place that I've tried in Huntington Station is guilty of putting way to much cheese on the pizza. Except this one! Their pies are nearly perfect. A nice thin crust, excellent sauce and just the right amount of cheese. On the other hand we tried their lasagna, and were disappointed. Too much cheese, Ind a dull sauce.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank KenQuinn
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Can't tell you good this pizza is over a few words, I suggest you head in and see for yourself. The pizza is cooked in a beautiful oven which created a beautiful flavor profile on their crust. I've had the deep dish which is delicious, but my all time favorite there is their alla vodka sauce pies. Add chicken cutlet to really fill up and the service was fast. Location is a little hidden but worth the visit.

Date of visit: April 2016