“Fantastic”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hurley B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Here's the Truth & the whole truth, this is were I got married & engaged.
The owner Mark is a great guy & the site is immaculate, from the 1st time we stayed we loved it, the lodges are cute and the outdoor pool is clean & nice.

We got a great deal for pur wedding and for us what was really special was that all our 150 guests had to stay either on site or in the local Hotel, so of course everyone had a great time.

You know it's the truth!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank TruthRUS

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Troy, New York
Reviewed 27 October 2011

My High School class recently held our 40th reunion here. This place is stuck in the 1960's. The dinner buffet was terrible. The food was unappetizing, bland and over cooked. The motel room was clean (the one plus about this place) but very dated in layout and decor. No sound proofing between rooms either. Fortunately I was there for only one night. $143 (inc. tax) for one night, way overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Oreo869

Travellers are raving about these Hurley hotels

Hudson Valley NY
Reviewed 23 June 2010

My sister's wedding was held at Twin Lakes. The rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception were fantastic,. We were so pleased, we hope to have my parent's 50th wedding anniversary party there next year.

After the reception I stayed in one of the cottages with my parents and my daughter. I was expecting a cabin, but the room was beautiful. It appeared freshly painted, and the carpet looked new. There were quilts on the beds and prints on the walls. The bathroom was spotless, everything seemed new and fresh. Stacks of towels, and the closet had extra pillows and blankets.

The pool area was very nice, but we were too busy to take advantage of it. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and there were a couple of gazebos.

Our only complaint was the second bed in our cabin that I shared with my daughter was noisy, and uncomfortable. The larger bed was great. And the room was very bright in the morning. There was no curtain covering the window at the top of the door so the sun came in right in our faces. The curtains on the bigger window were also very thin. We were all awake early due to the bright room, not what we were hoping for after a wedding.

My sister and her new husband stayed in the honeymoon suite, the rest of the bridal party also rented rooms or cabins. Everyone was very happy with their stay. I was surprised and pleased at how nice the rooms were and would happily stay there again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
6 Thank karemore
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurley
Hampton Inn Kingston
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston-Ulster
The Stone House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Twin Lakes Lodge? Share your experiences!