“Awesome place”
Review of Marina Motel

Marina Motel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Inlet
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for my birthday for the weekend... upon arrival Jamie helped with advice as to where to take me to dinner...which was delicious. ..and an amazing florist to have a beautiful adirondack themed bouquet of flowers delivered right to our dinner spot. She showed us two rooms to choose from and was very pleasant to work with. Our room was very clean and a great continental breakfast was provided. Her and her husband were very friendly and accommodating! !!! David and I will be returning!! Thank you Henry and Jamie for a great place to celebrate my birthday:)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sonya C

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Marina motel and I have to say it was the best motel I have stayed in. Very family friendly and convenient location if you are looking to be near the inlet and old forge area. The owners were so kind, clean and family oriented. They care about their guests. They have a quant game room where they also offer a continental breakfast every morning. The rooms were extremely clean and fresh smelling. We will definitely be back next summer, possibly in the fall.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and just returned home from a one night stay. The Marina Motel is a typical Adirondack motel in that the rooms were very simple and there were not tons of amenities - no pool or beach or bar. But, it was not typical in that it was simple, but tasteful with beautiful landscaping and plantings - no carved bears or cutesy stuffed moose! The rooms were spotless!! The king sized bed was very comfortable and so was the room temp after we figured out the AC. You are literally a 5 minute walk from Main St., Arrowhead Park with the town beach, Northern Lights with gelato to die for, and The Screamen Eagle with delish pizza and a huge beer selection - a perfect location! The complimentary breakfast was very typical, but again extremely clean, organized, and inviting! The breakfast room was actually in a room below the motel, but it was cozy, bright and not musty!!! Jamie, the owner, couldn't have been friendlier. I wasn't sure about our decision to book a room there when I first arrived because sadly I am bit of a hotel snob, but the Marina Motel turned out to be a great Adirondack stay.

1  Thank TTM489
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My husband and I recently spent a few days at Jamie's establishment in Inlet, and we cannot say enough good things about them. From the phone reservation to check-in, to daily interactions, everything was cheerful, warm and welcoming. Our room was clean and very comfortable-after a long day of hiking, it was a joy to come back to this place every day and crash, and the housekeeping staff was polite and very flexible. The outside of the property is very nicely kept; there was a fire in the fire-pit a few nights, with people around it having a good time, but it never disturbed us in our room.
The motel is situated so close to the center of Inlet, it was a snap to walk down for ice cream, or pop over to the grocery store for some snacks- again, perfect for already sore feet. Luckily, we didn't need to walk far for breakfast- the continental breakfast offering at the motel had many options, with ridiculously tasty pastries from the local bakery (which is in walking distance also, but there's usually a line out the door for them, so don't bother- just go to breakfast here!)
This was a great experience, and the price was amazing for such a find. A great combination of respected privacy and "feels like family"- we will be back as soon as we can.

4  Thank Wafflemeister
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have stayed at the Marina Motel for one weekend each summer for the past five years. My experience each year has been terrific: the room is always clean and has a small refrigerator, air conditioning and wifi. The complementary continental breakfast is perfect and always saves me a lot of time. I also enjoyed the rocking chair on the porch and the availability of a fire pit. The Motel is within walking distance of shopping and restaurants within Inlet. Best of all, Jamie, the owner, is very accommodating and is always willing to offer restaurant suggestions and to even make reservations.

Really a lovely place to stay if you are planning to be in the Raquette Lake/Inlet area. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend. The owner Jamie was very helpful with suggestions of where to dine, things to do. This motel was extremely clean and close to everything, cleaner than any 5 star hotel that we've stayed in. Very impressed with the facility: clean and comfortable! Would stay here again!

2  Thank Regina W
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is the place to stay when in the quaint town of Inlet. It is within easy walking distance to the stores and shops. The rooms are all updated and the décor is great. They have a continental breakfast which is always well supplied with just the right foods to get you started in the morning. The owners are very friendly and helpful if you need a place for dinner or just looking for places to hike or kayaks. Thanks we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank walleye71-11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inlet
The Woods Inn
Clarks Beach Motel
Clarks Beach Motel
#10 of 12 in Old Forge
Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc

Been to Marina Motel? Share your experiences!