“Excellent motel in the Adirondack Mountains”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marina Motel

Marina Motel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Inlet
Alabama
“Excellent motel in the Adirondack Mountains”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2009

I and 12 of my friends from Alabama were on a 8 day motorcycle trip up the East coast and needed a place to stay for the night. Found the Marina Motel on the GPS and called. This motel is locally owned owned and operated by a really nice young couple who live adjacent to the motel. The rooms were very clean and the hotel and owners provided a very nice atmosphere for our stay. They walked up and checked in on us shortly after check-in and seemed to really care about our stay. Fresh pastries were provided the next morning from a bakery in town. I'd highly recommend this motel and will stay again if ever in the area. Milton.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2009

I can not begin to say enough about this motel. The warm friendly atmosphere was just awsome. Very very very personable couple that run this motel. Never at any time did we need to go searching for any help. They always were there and eager to lend their assistance.

My group went up to snowmobile. Now, we arent that familiar with the vast trail system in the surrounding areas, but Henry was more then happy to sit down with us and explain in great detail how to get where we wanted to go and where the best riding was. It helps out alot when the owners know the area and when they are knowledgable of the area. We followed his directions and had a enjoyable experience.

The cleaning staff is just awsome. Every day our rooms were clean and garbages were thrown out. We never had to ask for anything other then a extra blanket cuz I need a lot to sleep. The temperature of the rooms was perfect, not cold or overly warm. we actually could adjust the thermostat in the room to where we wanted it, which was great.

There game room was a nice touch, a pool table, couch, love seat, among other things made you feel like you were home in your basement. The continental breakfast was available to us every morning. Coffee never ran out and always was full. They had a tv dwn there too so that you could watch it while drinking your coffee.

I will make sure that next time I go back to Inlet i will make sure that I stay at the marina motel. no matter if it is in winter, spring, fall or summer. The couple who runs this motel make you feel valued as a customer and do go out of their way to make sure that your stay is pleasant. That was the best part of our stay

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
Niskayuna, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2008

The Marina Motel in Inlet, NY is a really great place to stay and it is in a perfect location to boot. I have stayed there twice in July 2008 and , I have friends coming in from Florida and we will all be staying there in late August.
Your hosts, Jamie and Henry are terrific people and are interested in making your stay a pleasurable experience. They, along with thier staff keep the facilities immaculate. WiFi is accessable throughout the property and I found it worked extremely well on both visits.
Once you arrive there are so many things to do right in Inlet that you can leave your car and walk or bicycle everywhere. Located just across the bridge from the main street in town where you will find all you need including; restaurants, shops, grocery outdoors apparel and much more. The lakefront and park are right there, too. with tennis and more.
This location is convenient to the entire west-central Adirondacks.
I highly recommend the Marina Motel for anyone interested in quality lodging at a reasonable rate.

• Liked — The quiet.
  • Disliked — After putting ice in my cooler with the scoop, I had to re-tie the cord connecting it so it would hang and not fall to the floor.
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank tripilot
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inlet
Great Pines
Clark's Beach Motel
Clark's Beach Motel
#10 of 12 in Old Forge
Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc

Been to Marina Motel? Share your experiences!