“We love this place”

Dining options: After-hours
Rochester, New York
“We love this place”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I was suprised by the reviews here. Our family loves this place. I agree that for pizza and wings it may be a bit pricy but the pizza and wings are very good. Wing flavor variety outstanding including the peanut butter wings that I loved. Did not know if I would but the are very good and different! Very friendly and family owned. Great place to go hang if you are just looking for some good and a bar. Many locals there when we go there for snowmobiling. Sometimes you will hit a night when there is live music and that is always fun. Oh by the way, great desserts too!

• Visited August 2010

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Incredibly overpriced average tasting pizza”
Reviewed 29 August 2010

Just got back from a week's stay in Eagle Bay. One of the first things on my to-do list was to post a review of the Screamen Eagle. Without a menu, we ordered 3 large pizzas for takeout. We thought there was a mistake when the bill came to $57. At roughly $20 a pop, the pizzas were a step above frozen pizza. It basically tasted the same as Pizza Hut with that same greasy cheese. If that's your thing, that's fine, but the price was ridiculous. Also, they boast that the large pizza has twelve slices. But, the slices are quite narrow. Don't think you're getting a full 12 slices. Again, the cheese is thick and kind of filling, so it's not a complete rip-off to claim twelve slices. But, it's definitely not the equivalent of 12 normal pizza slices. When I picked up the order, I saw the takeout menu many different kinds of pizza listed. I think we got the Italian. I'll give them the beneifit of the doubt that maybe the other ones taste better???

Liverpool
“Not My Favorite Place! NO SERVICE!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2010

This place has no Central Air or Fans!! Even thought it was unusually warm 4th. of July week 2010 I couldn't believe that they didn't have some type of fans in the dinning room. The place was HOT, HOT and miserable. Their deck was over crowded because no one wanted to sit inside. You place your order with a very unpleasant lady (maybe it was the heat ). We sat on the deck, we had to go inside to get our own drinks and refills and our own plates, napkins and plastic silverware. Service was, a girl bring the food out to the tables but that was all she did. It was noisey and if there had been another place to eat in town we wouldn't have choosen this place.

1 Thank PickyMarmee
syracuse
“Very Good Bar Food”
Reviewed 17 August 2009

If you like pizza and wings, this is your place. Outstanding chicken wing pizza (combining the best of both worlds!) and an excellent selection of draft beers. If you are ordering wings, beware -- when they say "hot", they aren't kidding!

NY metro area
“Incredible Pizza”
Reviewed 7 May 2009

The giant pizzas here defy description.........well, almost: they're huge, creative, delicious. You need to phone in your takeout orders well in advance during the summer season because it is so popular. You might as well do takeout....you'll be waiting a long time if you are sitting there in the dining area. We never stay up here without planning at least one Screamen Eagle pizza night.