“Heaven!”
Review of Tamarack Cafe

Tamarack Cafe
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Inlet
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This place is a Heaven! Me and my girlfriend visited it several times and wanted to try all of their food. I have never had more delicious pancakes in my life.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Walking into the Tamarack, you know you are in the middle of the Adirondacks, as this place is bleeding with charm. What's missing is a friendly staff that wants to do more than just take your order and drop off your food. That was the truly upsetting part.

Over all the food was good, and the portions were perfect. My wife found it a little strange that they did pancakes but no waffles for breakfast. Over all it was a good breakfast, but it could have been a little better.

1  Thank Lucas F
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Food was decent, but the wait staff was borderline awful. They really only have eggs , omlets and pancakes. No waffles?? Weird. Could use an updated staff and menu selection personally.

2  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The food was decent--classic diner-style sandwiches, salads and fries--but the service was a little TOO casual. The server took a while to even get over and take our order; after she did, the food took a while to come out, even though it was after the lunch-time rush and the place was nearly empty. The food was good enough. I had the New England Melt and my husband had a salad with fried chicken chunks on top. When the waitress brought my husband's salad, one of the chicken chunks slid off the salad and onto the floor. She looked down at it and said "Lucky it was just one," plopped the plate down on the table, and left. Apparently fortune was smiling on us that day--lucky us.

1  Thank 2CountryWalkers
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have eaten here several times. It is great food, generous portions. Great for lunch fare. We have not eaten breakfast or dinner.

Been to Tamarack Cafe? Share your experiences!