“Excellent mother,s Eve dinner”
Review of Seventh Lake House

Seventh Lake House
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Inlet
Price range: US$14 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Starting with fresh baked rolls, then an excellent crab bisque soup-thick but not floury with crab threw out. Then a perfect cooked main course by chef Jim. The 4 of us had 4 different things. Since I am allergic to onions, I asked if the shrimp Jacline could be made without-no problem since everything is made to order. Very tasty with olives, sun dried tomatoes& feta cheese. The pork tenderloin was good to the last drop. The lamb also was cooked to perfection as was the talopia. The dessert was a grown up s'more . We ordered 2 & shared. There were layers of perfection from the huge toasted marshmallow to the choc sauce to the choc wine ice cream. I am sure my husband would have liked the whole thing.

1  Thank Sandra Z

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband and I came across 7th Lake House on a trip to the Adirondack's and oh my goodness was it good! We had a couple of drinks at the bar before being seated for dinner. I had the cioppino and my husband had the cowboy steak. For dessert we split something called a zango, a deep fried cheesecake. Our server, Michelle was a pure delight and anticipated our every need in perfect timing. I would DEFINITELY recommend eating here any chance you get.

1  Thank Olivia M
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Seventh Lake House has been one of our favorites for yeasr and we try to make it a point to eat there when we come to the Adirondacks. You did not disappoint us..again our meals were perfect. We brought our son's and nephew also this time and they were delighted with their meals. Perfect Service, Dinner and Dessert. Thank you!

1  Thank SuRN
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Wait staff (including the bartender) didn't appear to be happy or interested in serving us. The Meatloaf Wellington I had was obviously left over, since they only had two servings and we were the first people seated. Would not return unless nothing else was open.

2  Thank Allen C
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The menu options are fantastic. It took a while to figure out what to order as everything looks mouth watering. I had the Brazilian Pork which was AMAZING!! I wanted to go back the very next night and have the same entree. My husband truly enjoyed his Filet. The deserts are to die for. We'll be back for sure. Thank you!

2  Thank TAB02