“Attentive staff, great food options”

Thai Mii Up Thai/Lao Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Irondequoit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went for supper with my daughter. Se is Vegan and I am on a Keto diet. Even so, they had so many options on the menu that we both had plenty to choose from. Food was great. Waitress made great recommendations.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I wasn't impressed with this restaurant at all. I ordered a chicken and shrimp dish with rice and the rice was mushy the shrimp and chicken was not tasty. The services okay except for dirty dishes were not removed off the table when people were done. And the dacor is absolutely hideous. Absolutely not I appealing at all. We waited at least 15 minutes for the server to come back to cash us out which was way too long. I will not go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

What are the "bubbles" in bubble tea? They are tapioca pearls that are chewy and get sucked up in the over-sized straw provided. Fun! We had lunch there. Service was great, food was terrific and very reasonably prices especially since the portions are large. Other than the telltale roof line the place doesn't look anything like a Pizza Hut, inside or out.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I went on a Wednesday night to the restaurant on five mile line road near penfield, and was surprised by the steady stream of people that kept coming in since this location hasn’t been open very long. The space is small, but nice. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious. I got panang curry and Thai fried rice, and had enough for lunch for the next two days. The prices were very reasonable. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I went here just because of the name and found a nice restaurant that specializes in Thai food. I tried the Pho (basically beef stock with noodles, white onions, scallions, cilantro, bean sprouts, basil and lime) with seafood (shrimp, squid, fish tofu, imitation crab and fish cake) which was quite enjoyable. I have really gotten into Pho dishes recently and this is a nice addition to the local scene.