“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Irondequoit
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

This hotel is clean and comfortable. We had some questions and the staff was engaging and eager to help. The room was a nice size. Although it is not new it is well maintained and very clean. The not pet policy is important to us.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Linda G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Andersonsh,

Thank you for the review of our hotel! We were built in 2009 and strive to keep the hotel fresh and clean for our guests, I am so happy that you were able to have that experience while staying with us. Our front desk and housekeeping staff are very familiar with the Rochester area and are great resources when you have questions! Your kind words are very appreciated and I want to thank you again for your time and also for choosing Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit. Have a wonderful day!

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Orlando, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

We planned a snow mobile trip combined with a family visit and stayed at this hotel. Check in was a breeze and the room was clean bed was very comfortable. The only negative was we did not have enough towels for two people even after the room was refreshed for our second stay. The morning breakfast was excellent and the person handling the breakfast was delightful. Excellent hotel will stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Dear Janice M,

Thank you very much for reflecting on your recent stay with us. We enjoy any feedback that you have to give us, and it sound like you had a successful and fun trip! We have a great region for snowmobiling! Our Cloud 9 bedding is helpful in ensuring a good night sleep for our guests, and I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Also, thank you for your information on the towels. We will make sure to focus on this in the future. Have a great day!

Memphis, TN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Excellent experience every visit. During my last visit in December I was not feeling well. Hotel Manager (Chris?) was kind to bring my car to the front porch after cleaning my snow covered car, warming it up and helping load my suit case. Visited same Hampton inn in January, 2014. Help and courtesy like this keep me visiting Hampton Inn. Thanks a lot Manager Hampton Inn-Chris.Thanks a lot Hampton Inn. Front Desk staff is very helpful and courteous. Very good training. Shall be visiting again, soon in February2014. Very Happy to visit again and again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Linda G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Fiaz C,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, the Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit. I am sorry to hear that you were not feeling well during your last trip. It sounds like our General Manager, Chris was able to help you out! He sets a great example for the rest of the staff and I will make sure to pass along your kind words to everyone. We really look forward to your trip this month! Have a great day!

Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed here one night while in town for work. I was working at the Hospital and it is very convenient -about a 5 minute drive. There are a lot of places close to the hotel (Target, grocery, food, etc.). The front staff were friendly and helpful. My room was clean and quiet. Maybe there weren't a lot of people staying while I was there-but it was very quiet. I have no issues and would stay there again if in the area.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear DavidandKim,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay with us. We definitely are very close to the hospital and I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of the other nearby stores as well. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of our staff. We certainly look forward to your next visit in Rochester!

Have a great week!

Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We just stayed at the Hampton Inn Rochester - Irondequoit for four days with our 12 year old son this past weekend. His hockey team had a tournament in Rochester. We know that some hotels are very leery of having teams at their hotels. There were two teams staying at this hotel. The staff was excellent. They were very accommodating to the boys as well as the parents. I thought that both teams behaved very well. As a result, it turned out to be a great time for us. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of choices. The quality of the food at this Hampton was better than others I have stayed at. When I checked in, I asked for a recommendation to a good restaurant. I was told the restaurant next door, Pasta Villa was good. We had a great meal there the first night. If you are in the Rochester area, I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Linda G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear mommy0550,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us this past weekend for the hockey tournament! It sounds like you had a great time in Rochester, and were able to enjoy Pasta Villa right next door to us. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our entire staff and especially our breakfast staff. We really take these reviews to heart and your recommendation means a lot to us! Have a wonderful day, we look forward to your next trip to Rochester!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

The staff was great, close to hospital,breakfast was good everyday with a nice selection of foods! Thanks to all for making this trying time much easier to get through. Housekeeping left me fresh towels when I left my do not disturb up which helpful so I didn't have to go down and get more.

Room Tip: I read another review and hotels are now trying to be green and bed linens are not usually changed d...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Fern H,

Thank you for the review of your stay with us in Rochester, NY. We are indeed very close to the hospital which is helpful for those who have a loved one receiving care. I am happy to hear that our housekeepers did a nice job in ensuring the comfort of your stay. Your reviews help us to constantly improve the quality of our service. We would love to see you again soon for a leisure trip! Have a great day.

Waverly, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed here when we took a friend to the Rochester General Hospital for surgery. It was really close to the hospital and very convenient. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly. A very good hotel to make use of your Hiltonhonor points.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Preston H,

Thank you so much for your review of the Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit. We certainly are close to Rochester General Hospital and value our guests who are staying for the hospital. We know that you need your accommodations to be quiet and comfortable and we strive to surpass your expectations. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff, and thank you very much for your loyalty through the Hilton Honors program! Have a wonderful day.

Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irondequoit
Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown
The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by Hilton
The East Avenue Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit? Share your experiences!