We stayed here for 2 nights in Jan, we were in town to take our two children to the Museum of Play. The room was clean, large, and was in a very convenient location. However I had read a few complaints on here about the sheets not fitting the bed very well, and they were right!! I first night I was up multiple times fixing the sheets on both beds (made for a long night). I told the front staff and they had house keeping put new bedding on... not a single different made, same thing happened on our second night. it didn't help that I was in a bit of a mood as the fire alarm went off right after I put my son to bed. We get up, rush out of the room get down stairs, to it being a false alarm. (I was ok with part) The girl at the front counter got the alarm turned off and instead of re assuring the families with small children who are frightened at this point, she laughed and giggled about it with teenage boy sports team that was staying there. So now my 4 year old son has said that we cannot at the hotel with the big green H as it is scary. I think an explanation as to why the alarm was set off would have been more appropriate.
I am still undecided as if I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Irondequoit, NY. This Irondequoit Hotel is a great location for business travelers. We offer business travelers a place to complete their work with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, a 24 hour business center and more. We are conveniently located near such great companies including Kodak, Bausch and Lomb, Delphi, Rochester General Hospital, Xerox and many others. This beautiful 66 room hotel features smart amenities including a heated indoor pool, spa, fitness center, Simply Smart guest bathrooms and bedding collection, our Complimentary Hot Smart Start Breakfast Bar and more!Just minutes away you will be able to play on the shores of Lake Ontario. We are located near the numerous attractions of Irondequoit and Rochester including Blue Cross Arena, Seabreeze Amusement Park, Seneca Park Zoo, Durand Eastman Park, Kodak Park, Riverside Convention Center and more! Whether you are in the mood for culture, an exciting night on the town, a scenic stroll through the fall foliage, partake in a local festival, visit a museum or one of our high tech companies you will find it here. Come see why the Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Irondequoit is the smart way to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit Hotel Rochester
- Holiday Inn Rochester
- Rochester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Rochester