“was just ok”

Add it.
New Grand Buffet
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Islandia
Reviewed 2 March 2014

too much fish!! not enough meat & chicken choices. PRICE ADVERTIZED on web site was not the same. was there 6pm sat night. Busy but not crowded. food was warm not hot. Had to wait for Crab legs. Service was good and friendly.
Will try again soon hoping for better results.

1  Thank tb32455

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I am a Chinese food addict. Whenever I travel to Long Island, I have dinner at this buffet, although I don't prefer buffets in general. The food is fresh and delicious with good choices. The servers are hard working and polite. The only downside is that they do not put out enough snow crab legs. They are scoffed up as soon as they are brought out and they are not replaced quickly enough. We will return. Hopefully, that will be corrected and we will not be disappointed again.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This place has the most horrible waiting/serving staff ever! I recently went there to enjoy dinner with my family, long story short I sat myself, did not have dirty dishes removed and had to get my own soda(While everyone else is being served theirs)....... Anyhow, it was time to pay my bill and I put the amount of the bill with my reciept and was rudely read back my price because I did not place tip along with reciept ( Although it was not deserved I was going to leave it on the table), And I was truley disrespected and appaled. Good thing is I work for a local hotel and I will make sure we will never send any business to this establishment again.

1  Thank e N
Reviewed 30 January 2013

This use to be the best buffet around but it has changed considerably. The food is always cold and lacks taste. The funishings have not changed in decades (do not believe the picture that accompanies this. This is not the place at all). It has gotten expensive and it is just not worth it.

2  Thank Donna C
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Clean, great food selections. Seated promptly. nice atmosphere. There are some japanese choices as well. and a hot table where you can select ingredients and sauces and they will quickly cook it for you.